If you were granted a private one on one audience with W.Axl Rose, what would you say/do?

I would say I've been a fan since the 80's and am glad he's still performing.

I might ask him if he intends on writing/releasing new music, but not sure?

I would have to see what kind of feeling I get from Axl. I don't push people and sometimes you should be grateful for getting some time with someone you like.

I've met a lot of famous people at conventions and you can always get the vibe as to how long they want to talk to you. It's just common curtsey when meeting someone who is very busy and I'm sure there would be tons of other people wanting some of Axl's time too.

Assuming I wouldn't be stammering like a tit I'd like to think I'd say summat like "I have no idea what's going on and I'd never pretend to, but there are still some people out there who would kill to hear all the stuff you recorded. "

And as I leave the room, I'd turn and say "And they will probably hear it anyway, from you or another source. "

Strap him in a chair in front of a wall of tvs,like in Welcome To The Jungle. And the tvs would be playing all of these shows with shitty vocals. And then some vids of what he used to sound like.

He would also be gagged so he couldn't give any back talk/smack lol.

He would be forced to watch and listen to all of the crappy live stuff.

Edited by SweetRose

How much his and guns music has meant to me over the years. Then I'd ask two questions:

1. Do you have any desire left to release any new music?

If yes

2a. When will this happen?

If no

2b. Then why not just reunite so he could at least be somewhat relevant in the music world again,