Big Music Fest 2014, Kitchener Ontario (July 11-13)

Hope this isn't a repost!

Big music fest lineup announced today featuring Slash and Aerosmith on the third day. Best part is this park is about a 5 minute walk from my house!!! Will be a great weekend.

Check it: http://bigmusicfest.com

I think this must be karma for spending a truck load of cash on my upcoming Vegas trip in May... the rock gods want me to see all of GnR, past and present!

(p.s. Kitchener has been rocking well lately, we had L.A. Guns play a free show in front of City Hall last year. My 3 year olds first rock show!)

Yah, day 2 is weak - but this isn't your normal big city rock festival. This is @ a park I take my kids to the swings and splashpad on the outskirts of downtown. I'm stoked ANYONE would play here.

Also - isn't Stix fronted by Lawrence Gowan these days? Gotta support the Canadian artists!

Got tickets to Queen + Adam Lambert the next night in Montreal and it's less than a week after I get home from Europe - absolutely no way I'm in for this one. If there's a closer (And later) gig to me, I might consider going.

There's a presale happening right now!

Link to it through the festival website.

password is 977BIGMUSIC

You'll have to register an account with Ticketbreak, they are handling the tickets.

I bought a VIP Ticket for Sunday. :shades: