Robert John's GNR Pinball Machine

...Is for sale! My posting on PC (I spoke with Robert about posting this among the GNR sites and was given the OK to do so).

https://paradisecity.com/post/533335cec214e445598b4e31

Sourced from his recent Facebook posting located here;

https://www.facebook.com/RJPhotography/posts/10203384510230397?stream_ref=5

Edited by Almost Famous

Slashs brother just sold one of Slash's machines that was still in the crate & it sold for under 5k. Idk what Robert john is asking for his, but just wanted to give people a realistic price range on this & not look at eBay or dealers outrageous price tag on this.

Shit! Really? Still packaged up for under 5g!?!?

Slashs brother just sold one of Slash's machines that was still in the crate & it sold for under 5k. Idk what Robert john is asking for his, but just wanted to give people a realistic price range on this & not look at eBay or dealers outrageous price tag on this.

Thanks dude. Couldn't remember how much it went for off hand. BTW; how're you doing after the surgery and shit? Hope you're recovering/recovered well. ('tis Alex btw if you haven't figured that out, haha)

I've played this twice. Once on Sunset strip by the Whiskey and Book Soup. In 2011 there was this small and shitty Metal record shop and they had one, it was free.

Later that summer I was driving from Michigan to Niagra in Canada. In some shitty truck stop in the middle of nowhere they had one too

That machine on the strip is beat up, the guy won't sell it either. I had a friend offer to buy it. But he said no, its missing the gun shooter too. I remember I use to see them all over the place. (Bowling alleys, theaters, arcades, even Disneyland). Now pinballs are very much the past. & new machines sell for the same price as I car nowadays.(wizard of oz). One day I will get a few more, I just gotta win the lottery. Anyway does anyone know how much Hes asking for this??

He is asking for offers, kinda like a bid if you will. He hasn't put a price on it and was looking for a bid

When did this shit happen? I'm friends with Ash on Facebook. We talk from time to time. How... THE FUCK did I miss this? :cry:

• Like 1