What feelings this GnR group picture brings to you?

Something truly great from the past, but something that's long gone and not coming back.

I don't get threads like this. Is there some question as to whether that was the favorite band of all time for overwhelming majority of us?

But what relevance does it have for us in 2014? Does the fact that the current band seems to be standing still in terms of progress somehow become easier to take when I'm reminded of the version of the band I followed in 7th grade?

It makes me wonder "Why did Slash sign the name over like a pussy?"

Because Axl was a pain in the ass to everyone.

Or Slash was a pussy and too chicken to challenge Axl. The truth hurts sometimes.

Yeah, he totally should've fought him behind the swing set during recess. Rock n roll, man.

Or Slash was a pussy and too chicken to challenge Axl. The truth hurts sometimes.

Yeah, he totally should've fought him behind the swing set during recess. Rock n roll, man.

:lol:

It is so stupid, those people that really get into this "its his fault"..."no, it's HIS fault" routine.

Over people they have never nor will ever meet.

I know English isn't your first language, but I wasn't referring to a physical confrontation. I meant challenge as in "Tell Axl to fuck himself" when, 'under duress,' Slash was presented with the papers to sign the name away.

Edited by saber_

I know English isn't your first language, but I wasn't referring to a physical confrontation. I meant challenge as in "Tell Axl to fuck himself" when, 'under duress,' Slash was presented with the papers to sign the name away.

I'm sure Slash told Axl to fuck off plenty of times, I know I would've. Anyway, I regret answering to your post in the first place.

On topic: It's a bittersweet nostalgic feeling. But it's been a long time since I truly cared about GNR, both old and new.

i see 5 guys who had the potention to become as close as if not bigger than the stones, AC/DC, U2 and Queen

I'm sure Slash told Axl to fuck off plenty of times, I know I would've. Anyway, I regret answering to your post in the first place.

On topic: It's a bittersweet nostalgic feeling. But it's been a long time since I truly cared about GNR, both old and new.

if you dont care about GNR current and past then why are you investing your time here and talk about them and hang out with others who do care? i think you still care about them or you wouldn't be here

• Like 1

if you dont care about GNR current and past then why are you investing your time here and talk about them and hang out with others who do care? i think you still care about them or you wouldn't be here

Investing my time? You talk like I'm here 24/7. This forum is a great time killer. I don't hang out with anyone. I come here, read, post, have a laugh and leave, like I do in some other boards as well. MyGNR is the most interesting one. I'm not a big fan of social network so I visit like 3 or 4 forums daily.

I don't TRULY care that much, so what? When GNR is not on tour, I'd say this board could be about anything but GNR itself. I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one.

Edited by ProstituteComa