The Origins of your Mygnr name

Gia

Mine is pretty obvious. ;)

Is that you in the new avatar?

Any interesting stories? Mine isn't... I had an account, deleted it and couldn't think of a better name for my new account

so I went after the name Gia because of Gia Caranigi the supermodel :shrugs:

That Angelina Jolie movie was terrible...

I used to post on a forum where someone opened an account under the name facekicker and started a thread - "Who wants a kick in the face?" They got banned straight away.

I did the same here and got the exact same result :lol:

My DiceMan username came from the book The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart. It is fucking hilarious, highly recommended.

My story is a little corny....but here goes...

Back in the day...it's probably been 15 years or so...I would be in chat rooms, flirting with girls, etc....somehow I got the name Casanova....and then King came along too....don't remember the details...I think I tried to register an account and the "C" version of Casanova was taken....so I used a K and it stuck. It's been my screen name on just about every message board or forum I've been on since.

And here I am 15 years later with the name...not saying it doesn't suit me anymore....but my "casanova" days are somewhat behind me.... :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

My DiceMan username came from the book The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart. It is fucking hilarious, highly recommended.

Really...wow....I totally thought it was a reference to Andrew Dice Clay... would fit your online persona....especially the "Facekicker" monicker.... :lol:

Let's see here...

Slash2004 - my first username here from when I joined up. No real significance except it was 2004. Considering I joined in December though the "2004" quickly became out of date. :lol:

Paul Stanley - my support for the current line-up was growing and I wanted something more neutral, so I picked something that had nothing to do with Guns N' Roses plus I'm a huge KISS fan.

James Bond - I tend to use this name the most on other forums I join (even though this is the only forum I tend to stay active on), but I wanted to be consistent. Plus with the UK Subs takeover I figured why not start anew. Did I mention I'm a Bond fan?