The Origins of your Mygnr name

Gia

My DiceMan username came from the book The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart. It is fucking hilarious, highly recommended.

Really...wow....I totally thought it was a reference to Andrew Dice Clay... would fit your online persona....especially the "Facekicker" monicker.... :lol:

Yeah I only discovered that guy fairly recently after watching Entourage. :lol:

Yes, that is me. Be nice or I return to my former caricature.

Dang, you were one the posters who I never thought would post a pic.

Would have bet money against it.

You've put me on the spot here...since you've done it, I guess its about time for me to think about posting a few pics. :)

Although I have been mistaken for actually being the professional wrestler The Sandman - I'm sorry to disappoint. I do look (slightly) like him from some angles (okay, tenuously), I can often be seen sporting the look of contempt:

Sandman_bio.png

But, I don't have a barbed wire tattoo, I've never had a drink problem and I've not aged as much as he has... so I'm probably doing okay.

It's a cross between my fanship of him, and Neil Gaiman's Sandman series... and all the references that going along with the name as standard.

Or more likely because this explanation put you to sleep.

• Like 3

Yes, that is me. Be nice or I return to my former caricature.

Dang, you were one the posters who I never thought would post a pic.

Would have bet money against it.

Well enjoy it. Soon I'm sure I'll feel all self conscious and take it down.

You've put me on the spot here...since you've done it, I guess its about time for me to think about posting a few pics. :)

DO IT!! Come out of that closet and show yourself!

I was 14 and extremely uncreative.

Yes, this. Also was a gaming handle I used awhile back and it stuck on the board as well :lol:

I was going to use my gaming name as well, except it was Goosekiller.

For the record I've never been hunting nor have I killed a goose. It was an inside joke involving an old friend's cat. :lol:

• Like 1

..., and Neil Gaiman's Sandman series... and all the references that going along with the name as standard.

I have a few of those in my collection! I always wondered if that's where you got it from....cool... :thumbsup:

He's one of the authors I've written on academically - supremely talented. And, it sounds quite cool - so all works well!

DO IT!! Come out of that closet and show yourself!

Wrong turn of phrase perhaps...!

• Like 1

I was reading a article on yahoo while I was signing up and one of the comments was Haters Gonna Hate. So I used it because I didn't know what else to use really.

Display Name History For: Haters Gonna Hate From To Change Date Human Growth Hormone Haters Gonna Hate Aug 24 2012 10:12 PM Sk8rz Gon Sk8 Human Growth Hormone Aug 24 2012 10:09 PM Hater Y U Hate? Sk8rz Gon Sk8 Aug 24 2012 10:08 PM Hatters Gonna Hate Hater Y U Hate? Aug 24 2012 10:07 PM I Just Want To Be Loved Hatters Gonna Hate Aug 24 2012 10:03 PM Haters Gonna Hate I Just Want To Be Loved

Aug 24 2012 09:17 PM

:lol:

You could blame HV for that.