BBF and DJ interaction in this tour

People that had attended the shows in Brazil...

How was BBF and DJ interaction on the shows? Did they interact with each other normally or they ignored each other?

Would be interesting to know how they get along on stage after the supposed "feud" they had a few months ago.

People that had attended the shows in Brazil...

How was BBF and DJ interaction on the shows? Did they interact with each other normally or they ignored each other?

Would be interesting to know how they get along on stage after the supposed "feud" they had a few months ago.

What feud was that? I missed that one.

Edited by Screamin' Demon

Lol, big deal, they both are sticking around for the money. Don't let integrity get in the way of a good paycheck.

Young_Gun, why did you spell cheque as check? You going all American on us now :lol: Or was that spellcheck's fault? :huh:

Yes... It was spellcheck's fault... yes...

:P

Lol, big deal, they both are sticking around for the money. Don't let integrity get in the way of a good paycheck.

Young_Gun, why did you spell cheque as check? You going all American on us now :lol: Or was that spellcheck's fault? :huh:

Ok I'll forgive you if you buy the next round of tickets to GNR at the Myer Music Bowl for the 4 of us :lol::headbang:

Ok I'll forgive you if you buy the next round of tickets to GNR at the Myer Music Bowl for the 4 of us :lol::headbang:

Hehehehe it's on! Front row only!

• Like 1

Just to clarify it is 'paycheck', if you said "I got a check in the mail" that would be wrong, you use cheque in that instance. Young gun you're off the hook. This reminds me of last summer teach spoiled french kids english at a summer camp *shudder* one of the weirder jobs I've ever fallen into.

• Like 1

Just to clarify it is 'paycheck', if you said "I got a check in the mail" that would be wrong, you use cheque in that instance. Young gun you're off the hook. This reminds me of last summer teach spoiled french kids english at a summer camp *shudder* one of the weirder jobs I've ever fallen into.

Woohoo!!! Hehehe :P

I thought it was spellcheque? :lol:

anyways I dont think there was some massive fued at all

I thought it was spellcheque? :lol:

anyways I dont think there was some massive fued at all

Now you've got it wrong, it's feud not fued :lol::P Will check that paycheck/cheque to see which check/cheque is correct. :shrugs:

I don't know how big a "feud" it was. Yes, the tweets were about one another - that much I'm sure of.

Beyond that though? Occasionally these guys are going to disagree on things, they're not always going to get along. It's pretty normal, and my guess is that any issues between them are a lot less significant than we seem to think.

• Like 2

You mean spellcheque?

Lol not America.

How many crucifixes does one man need?! :lol:

If you knew the facts, you would know that there were two other men crucified along with Jesus. Axl just wants to portray an accurate narrative by having three crucifixes. wink.gif

I can't believe some "fans" would encourage Axl to lie about a well-known biblical image... hihi.gif

/jarmo

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

How many crucifixes does one man need?! :lol:

If you knew the facts, you would know that there were two other men crucified along with Jesus. Axl just wants to portray an accurate narrative by having three crucifixes. wink.gif

I can't believe some "fans" would encourage Axl to lie about a well-known biblical image... hihi.gif

/jarmo

Having another look at it, the 2 on the left and right are definitely crucifixes, but what are those 2 pointy necklaces in the middle?