Are they filming this tour for a future DVD release?

It looks like Axl is wearing the same exact outfit at each show.

That seems a little weird. I can see maybe busting out that same jacket and hat if he's going for a signature look or something. But why would you wear the same pants and t-shirt at every show?

Maybe they are filming each show and Axl/Beta want him to look the same so at the end of the tour they can pick out all the highlights and package it as a live performance dvd?

Oh, and for the record, I think Axl's stylist should be fired. He looks ridiculous. BUT I guess I'm one of the few who actually thinks his new jacket looks pretty cool. But the hat, the glasses, the ripped jeans.....somebody needs to tell him that this isn't 1990 and he isn't 24 years old.

• Like 1

He tends to be strict on clothes for certain songs. I think it would be more for music videos. What you are suggesting is a dvd from several shows.

Also, if they couldn't release 02 or vegas... then what would be the point?

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

i wouldn't count on it

I could be wrong.

I don't watch youtube vids of other bands like I do of GnR.

So maybe it's a common thing that singers do? Wear the same outfit to every show?

well most singers don't even change clothes during a show, just rarely i would say but Axl has some rituals i suppose, and it could be for a music vid indeed as Axl_morris said but a DVD i don't think so

So maybe it's a common thing that singers do? Wear the same outfit to every show?

It depends on the artist but some of them wear the same outfit every show yes. It's not uncommon. Even Beyonce wore the same 500 hundred outfits every night during her last tour.

I don't think this is for a DVD. Even if it's well edited, people would notice it's not from the same concert so I don't see the need for the same clothes. Therefore I think he does it because he like it.

Edited by Thin White Duke

That seems a little weird. I can see maybe busting out that same jacket and hat if he's going for a signature look or something. But why would you wear the same pants and t-shirt at every show?

Maybe they are filming each show and Axl/Beta want him to look the same so at the end of the tour they can pick out all the highlights and package it as a live performance dvd?

:lol:

It depends on the artist but some of them wear the same outfit every show yes. It's not uncommon. Even Beyonce wore the same 500 hundred outfits every night during her last tour.

I don't think this is for a DVD. Even if it's well edited, people would notice it's not from the same concert so I don't see the need for the same clothes. Therefore I think he does it because he like it.

You are probably right.

I just watched a bunch of clips from the different SA shows and noticed that Axl has the same pants/shirt on in each show. I wasn't sure what the point was in wearing the same shirt and pants for every show. I've got a favorite shirt and pants, but I don't wear them 3-4 times a week.

Was just curious what people thought. No biggie. And like I said, I'm one of the few people who actually think the jacket looks cool. So there was nothing negative meant by my topic.

Oh I'm sure someone will start a rumor that yeah the next Vegas shows will be taped for future release and then it will start all over again. lol

Don't some bands sell the audio of the concert you just attended after the show or something like that? That would be cool.

I sure hope to god they don't, I would hate to have this Axl voice on a DVD to show the world lol. Why can't they just take highlights from 2010-2011 :headbang: