Great vocal of Patience in SP

How can anyone complain about Axl's vocal last night! He sounds so great and strong on Patience last night in SP. Proves he hasn't lost his voice one bit he's just conserving it at times. At the end even adds the rasp that all of you so obsess about constantly! I'm now convinced if he sings Patience at Golden Goda he's blow everyone away. It's the song that best suits his voice now.

I'm convinced this account is run by Team Brazil or something.

Patience is a song where Axl basically walks and talks. He sounds terrible at the end.

Pretty much why this is an encore staple now, much easier to sing than Madagascar.

There's almost no power to that outro, let alone rasp.

On the positive side, he's running around, and he was moving in that Nightrain video as well, much better than Rio.

Reminds me of some of the 2002 performances.

It wasn't bad but calling it great is a stretch. It was an average performance and the outro sounded meh. I agree with the sentiment stated about the "I've been walking the streets at night," line; that was the best part of the whole song. It's a shame he couldn't deliver that rasp for the remainder of the song.

no you don't understand, he is conserving his voice, he gets better as the tour progresses, he has slimmed down, even though he looks even more out of shape. and loses his breath easily. Turn off sarcasm! mode

His voice is never as bad as people say it is, with rare exception

Yeh and It's obvious he's conserving his higher register rasp type singing coz at his age he can't sustain it for long anymore. His baritone register is perfectly intact.

Almost like he'd be better off singing a few new songs written for his lower register.

It wasn't bad but calling it great is a stretch. It was an average performance and the outro sounded meh. I agree with the sentiment stated about the "I've been walking the streets at night," line; that was the best part of the whole song. It's a shame he couldn't deliver that rasp for the remainder of the song.

no you don't understand, he is conserving his voice, he gets better as the tour progresses, he has slimmed down, even though he looks even more out of shape. and loses his breath easily. Turn off sarcasm! mode

I was replying to you until I saw the "sarcasm off" remark. Almost got me. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Nosaj Thing

I was replying to you until I saw the "sarcasm off" remark. Almost got me. sweatdrop.gif

HAHA :lol: sorry for the scare. Thats what happens when a lot of people are "actually" trying to cover up for him.

Why is this a thread?

Cuz when some one has positive feedback on this forum it's newsworthy.

Why is this a thread?

Cuz when some one has positive feedback on this forum it's newsworthy.

I'm filled to the brim with positive feedback but I'm not going to share it. Is that newsworthy?