FAITH NO MORE + SOUNDGARDEN + BLACK SABBATH 4TH JULY HYDE PARK

Amir

The fake Black Sabbath is brutal these days mostly thanks to Ozzy. I saw them about 15 years ago&that was no picnic either but at least Bill Ward was there.I'm well aware of Ozzy's age but for what they charge for tickets a better/longer performance is to be expected.

FNM seems like they still have it though. I saw them on the Gn'R/Metallica tour. Angel Dust still sounds fresh 22 years later.

I haven't seen Soundgarden since 96 & I have no desire to see them again especially if Matt Cameron isn't playing.

I think at most I'd pay $50 to see those three bands these days. Maybe another $5 if Motorhead plays.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Sounds cool, but I've already got my hotel booked in Stevenage for Sonisphere for the whole weekend. Plus I'm using that day to get to Knebworth from the Maiden gig in France, and I'd rather not have to travel from London to Knebworth on Saturday, as most of the bands I care about are on Saturday.

Well, if you change your mind, you're free to crash at mine after the Hyde Park show before heading to Knebworth! I was looking at day tickets for Iron Maiden or Metallica, probably out of my budget though.

Hmm, that might change things then. That'd be a huge help...thanks! I'll let you know in the next few days if we're going ;)