New Wolfmother.... I can't believe this doesn't suck?

highvoltage

Any opinions on this? I've more or less hated Wolfmother for years (Patton was spot on), but I caught this track today and it sounded a little more inspired than some of their previous stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBEmFDP3eN0

Nothing groundbreaking, but I'll probably check the record out based on this single. I dig it.

I saw Faith No More in London in July 2012 night before I flew out to Serbia for EXIT Festival. They were amazing, really surreal seeing whole stage draped in white and vases of flowers placed everywhere between the opener and them, standing at the front it smelt beautiful! Then saw Wolfmother open for GNR at EXIT, they were pretty good, there was one guy going absolutely apeshit for them, that seemed to please Stockdale. Will hopefully see both bands again if I get tickets to the Hyde Park fest.

This song is pretty cool, heavier than their other stuff.

Any opinions on this? I've more or less hated Wolfmother for years (Patton was spot on), but I caught this track today and it sounded a little more inspired than some of their previous stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBEmFDP3eN0

Nothing groundbreaking, but I'll probably check the record out based on this single. I dig it.

Lol you hate Wolfmother in the past and you think THIS track is good?

ROFLMAO

The new album is good, but i miss a proper sound on most of the new songs.

Wolfmother is the best band ever after Guns N' Roses. You guys are crazy. New Crown is just as good as their previous two albums. Andrew's a riff machine and an excellent singer. VR with Andrew would be the best thing ever, EVER. EVERRRR.

Couldn't deal with the video so I turned it off. I've never thought, "Man, Wolfmother sucks." I just find them boring, so i don't listen to them. If you think Wolfmother is good, STFU and go listen to some White Stripes and Jack White. Step up your game.

Wolfmother is the best band ever after Guns N' Roses. You guys are crazy. New Crown is just as good as their previous two albums. Andrew's a riff machine and an excellent singer. VR with Andrew would be the best thing ever, EVER. EVERRRR.

unless andrew is a pain in the ass to work with, I always thought he'd be good with VR -- but since his band not only quit after the 1st record, but also the 2nd, I think he may be a prick to work with

• 2 weeks later...

unless andrew is a pain in the ass to work with, I always thought he'd be good with VR -- but since his band not only quit after the 1st record, but also the 2nd, I think he may be a prick to work with
Yeah, he must be a pain in the ass to work with which is strange 'cause he seems like such a nice guy in interviews and shows.