How about a NIN/GN'R/QOTSA Tour?

Back in the day, Axl got NIN to introduce their music to GN'R fans. I think this would be a great way to introduce GN'R music and the best of Chinese Democracy to NIN fans. GN'R could probably get both those bands to open for them and they'd conquer the U.S together.

Axl and Trent should duet on Better with Finck. And then Trent should duet with Axl on Estranged with Slash. And DJ Ashba™shouldn't be anywhere near the stage.

Edited by Amir
  • Like 3

How is it possible no one sees this is a cupcake thread?

We do, pretty obvious from all the other threads he's posted this week.

Still makes for more interesting discussion than setlists.

Josh Homme is a twat. Reznor is almost as bad. Neither of them can hold a candle to Axl on a good day.

Homme, Trent and Axl are all twats. But they are also equally talented. Only difference is that two of them believe in releasing music and pushing yourself forward as an artist and one of them... not so much.

I love both NIN and Gn'R equally much, but that kind of tour would never happen. No way would NIN open for Gn'R. Or more specifically, Trent would never open for Axl.

Maybe they could teach Axl the merits of efficiency and productivity, he had all the tools, personnel and talent to have a real stab at the 2000's and slide in alongside them. His desire to outrun the past and redefine the foundations was a burden but great fire and could have propelled him into the stratosphere if he had continued the energy he put into the insanity of ChiDem.. it's a shame he didn't have the same willingness to get stuck into other instruments then he wouldn't have had the issues he had when Bucket and Finck left but then fans would've resented him even more for not having the spirit of GNR and guitarists being cemented in to the bedrock.

Reznor got pissed off when that band Biffy Clyro were after them at a festival and he had to cut the set or something - 'Should be an unusual show tonight at Reading… the lying promoter and the band following us (whoever the fuck they are) fucked us on our production.' lol. God knows what he'd do if he had to bow down to Axl's two and a half hour waltz through the late hours let alone the ton of other shit he'd have against the way Axl operates.

NIN wouldn't open for Gn'R… They're arguable bigger… Even Soundgarden who is a well-known band is co-headling with NIN, but I bet SG will play second...

Gn'R, NIN & SG would be the dream concert… Funny, because everyone has played together, just not all 3 together.

NIN are opening for Muse here in Lollapalooza Brasil.

Back in the day, Axl got NIN to introduce their music to GN'R fans. I think this would be a great way to introduce GN'R music and the best of Chinese Democracy to NIN fans. GN'R could probably get both those bands to open for them and they'd conquer the U.S together.

Would be awesome, mainly if Robin made some 3 or 4 songs with Guns (This I Love included).

NIN wouldn't open for Gn'R… They're arguable bigger… Even Soundgarden who is a well-known band is co-headling with NIN, but I bet SG will play second...

Gn'R, NIN & SG would be the dream concert… Funny, because everyone has played together, just not all 3 together.

NIN are opening for Muse here in Lollapalooza Brasil.

Would be awesome, mainly if Robin made some 3 or 4 songs with Guns (This I Love included).

NIN are not opening for Muse. Both NIN and Muse are headliners. Multiple stages.