DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

I'd be pretty okay if Duff replaced Tommy at this point. The Chinese Democracy experiment is over, GNR should for once do the right thing and gracefully enter (though more like admit since they've been there a while) the dinosaur nostalgia stage of their career with their original members. This is a good step towards that likely unrealistic hope.

Just to clarify... i didn't spy anything. I just posted the info here, as it was posted originally @ perfectcrimegnr.com

not trying to be a smartass here, but LOL to anyone who tried mocking me or perfectcrimegnr.com

that's great guys! have a amazing time.

I guess you're entitled to a moment of smug on this one (spying on visas is still stalkerish though!)

This should shake things up a bit. What are the dates of the shows? I'm going on holiday on the 12th, I might have to sort out some overseas mobile data to follow this. Damn I promised myself I would live without the Internet for a week! :-D

not trying to be a smartass here, but LOL to anyone who tried mocking me or perfectcrimegnr.com

THIS! ^^

You know how we work...we only post these kinds of stuff when we are 100% sure about it!

I guess you're entitled to a moment of smug on this one (spying on visas is still stalkerish though!)

Just to clarify, there was no stalking of any sort. There is NO employee from the government involved. Nobody's job was in jeopardy. ;)

Edited by Pinball Wizard

And this, Tommy, is how much the fans appreciate you!

A little harsh. The fact is Duff is the original guy... we all grew up on the videos with Duff, he's the guy who wrote the basslines and the guy that we hear all the crazy stories about. It took a while for me to get used to Tommy but I quite like him now. I didn't now what to make of him at first with some of those whacky suits etc. and the fact that he said he didn't actually like guns material.

Yes I would prefer Duff, but that's not a slight on Tommy it's just the people like what they know, Tommy's been in the band for over 10 years but he's still the new guy, and the old one is better :)

• Like 1

Just to clarify... i didn't spy anything. I just posted the info here, as it was posted originally @ perfectcrimegnr.com

This should shake things up a bit. What are the dates of the shows? I'm going on holiday on the 12th, I might have to sort out some overseas mobile data to follow this. Damn I promised myself I would live without the Internet for a week! :-D

I know, wasn't accusing you personally.

Just to clarify, there was no stalking of any sort. There is NO employee from the government involved. Nobody's job was in jeopardy. ;)

Duff would only rejoin permanently if Slash came back.

What's the difference? Once you're playing a few shows, for me it's the same. I don't understand the loyalty as "momentary". I will be the asshole here that says that Duff didn't have anything better to do. For those who want to understand.

Tommy could be in Gn'R for thirty years but Duff's contributions to the bands legacy cannot be topped. Stinson is fine in his role but this is a great moment for those who never got to see the band back in the day. Once you see Axl&Duff together on stage for a whole show then you'll get a slight sense of what made this band so special back in the day for all of us old-timers.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

As much as it sucks, I don't see Duff improving Axls vocals

Sames.

14 Years with Izzy sounded great...on paper.

Entirely different.

Izzy has been on good terms with Axl for years (and appeared many, many times with the band). Duff was once ardently pro-Slash, so rejoining Axl's GNR is pretty fuckin' huge.

But aren't the Chinese Democracy songs too "complex" for the old band?

In terms of lead guitarists, yes. In terms of bass parts? No.

• Like 1

As much as it sucks, I don't see Duff improving Axls vocals

Sames.

14 Years with Izzy sounded great...on paper.

Entirely different.

Izzy has been on good terms with Axl for years (and appeared many, many times with the band). Duff was once ardently pro-Slash, so rejoining Axl's GNR is pretty fuckin' huge.

?

I was purely referring to Axl sounding like shit on 14 Years with Izzy...I know the history of the band.