Sebastian Bach--GIVE 'EM HELL (with Duff)

I like the new song. It's nothing earth-shattering, but it's cool. Like Bach's other solo stuff it strikes a good balance between sounding modern and retro. I actually prefer his solo work to Skid Row. And this most certainly blows away the shitty post-Bach Skid Row.

Baz's solo stuff is pretty good. Kicking and Screaming was a great album. Angel Down was cool too. This new song sounds rocking. Baz's voice is strong and Duff's bass sounds delicious and bass-y.

Sounds like generic hard rock (not unlistenable but not a reason to stop the radio dial). Glad he's still doing what he does, glad Duff's in it.

But what I really want to know is: Who is that hottie in the video?

Sounds like generic hard rock (not unlistenable but not a reason to stop the radio dial). Glad he's still doing what he does, glad Duff's in it.

But what I really want to know is: Who is that hottie in the video?

'Baz girlfriend, Minnie Gupta.

The guy is a fuckin' good musician, has a hottie as a girlfriend, and has a charisma incomparable. \m/, keep rockin' Bach!

Edited by MattElias
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was really impressed with his last two albums. I'm kinda bummed he never went through with the country album he had planned; "Battle With the Bottle" was phenomenal!

Bach is really versatile, very talented. Seems like a high spirited good guy. I always enjoyed his input and comments on the VH1 I Love... and Greatest countdowns.

Can't wait to buy the album in three days.

I'm going to be buying the album, but it will be my last Bach purchase if he doesn't up his game. Angel Down was a fantastic record, great riffs, great songwriting and good ballads. Kicking & Screaming was a marked decline, with only a handful of above average tracks.

I'm hoping Give Em Hell is up to the standard of Angel Down, otherwise I think I'll stop buying his albums in future.

I'm going to be buying the album, but it will be my last Bach purchase if he doesn't up his game. Angel Down was a fantastic record, great riffs, great songwriting and good ballads. Kicking & Screaming was a marked decline, with only a handful of above average tracks.

I'm hoping Give Em Hell is up to the standard of Angel Down, otherwise I think I'll stop buying his albums in future.

Dont buy the album. It sucks. Heard it. The riffs are repetitive and some of them somewhat of a punch and then fizzle out. Sebastian is a great singer but he needs some headbangers to keep the album stand on its 2 feet.

Angel down was fabulous. It had great sentimental tracks, raging headbangers and Axl's pre-chinese release helped it get some exposure. Kicking and screaming was pathetic. And this ones pathetic too.