Question for Subsy and the media crew..

tippin

I don't get why anybody is so pre-occupied with this. Any "news" surrounding GnR usually involves a lot of words like "hopefully", "maybe", "trying" and "possibly". Guns n' Roses is THE band where the main focus is on what might have been or what might have happened... but didn't. This information is probably just another example of that. Plans that changed. So what's the use in knowing? If it hasn't happened, it's another what if. If it has happened, it wasn't interesting anyway.

I can see Subsy not wanting to blow something way out of proportion because of what hopefully might have possibly been, maybe.

There simply is no news. It sucks, but it's been that way the majority of the 10+ years I've been here. And the 17 years I've been following this band.

Edited by username

I don't get why anybody is so pre-occupied with this. Any "news" surrounding GnR usually involved a lot of words like "hopefully", "maybe", "trying" and "possibly". Guns n' Roses is THE band where the main focus is on what might have been or what might have happened... but didn't. This information is probably just another example of that. Plans that changed. So what's the use in knowing? If it hasn't happened, it's another what if. If it has happened, it wasn't interesting anyway.

I can see Subsy not wanting to blow something way out of proportion because of what hopefully might have possibly been, maybe.

There simply is no news. It sucks, but it's been that way the majority of the 10+ years I've been here. And the 17 years I've been following this band.

Exactly, well said.

but I should be allowed to offer my thoughts on it in a constructive manner.

Oh, the irony.