---

27. Porch

28. Jeremy

29. Better Man

---

30. Daughter

31. Rockin' In The Free World

32. Yellow Ledbetter

I'm fine with a setlist featuring the classic material. They should add some jams and solos. Make the shows longer, give Eddie some breaks.

War2k14 was faster.

I'd be fine with a 5 hour Pearl Jam show personally.

I'm fine with a setlist featuring the classic material. They should add some jams and solos. Make the shows longer, give Eddie some breaks.

War2k14 was faster.

I'd love if Eddie waited about 3 hours to come on stage, make the fans really pumped and give them time to enjoy themselves and their friends. Then, a 5 hour show so people can all leave the venue straight to their jobs. A man can dream :)

• Like 2

I just want them to set a permanent setlist, and not fuck around with it. Going to a show and never knowing what you'll get is retarded.

The set list is fine. The problem is Eddie always loves to start the show so on time, never a minute later. Why always such rush?

Edited by Padme

I just want them to set a permanent setlist, and not fuck around with it. Going to a show and never knowing what you'll get is retarded.

The set list is fine. The problem is Eddie always loves to start the show so on time, never a minute later. Why always such rush?

Don't you hate missing the first song because of Eddie starting on time? This is rock n' roll man! We want to stay awake the whole fucking night.

Edited by ProstituteComa

War2k14 was faster.

I'd love if Eddie waited about 3 hours to come on stage, make the fans really pumped and give them time to enjoy themselves and their friends. Then, a 5 hour show so people can all leave the venue straight to their jobs. A man can dream :)

Don't you hate missing the first song because of Eddie starting on time? This is rock n' roll man! We want to stay awake the whole fucking night.

Finally, FINALLY, I can use this emoticon: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: