What bands would you pick if 5 "lost" albums of unheard material were discovered and released.

Apollo

Guest Len B'stard

I kinda agree with Lenny about studio jams and what not when it comes to The Beatles. Besides we got The Beatles Anthologies, which sucked balls imo. Real Love and Free as a bird were the only two things worth a damn on all of those discs imo, and Real Love had already been released on John's stuff, so that wasn't even new.

I was just using The Beatles as a hypothetical thing man, i love the Anthologies.

'Pauls broken a glass, a glass, a glass, he's broken again' :D

Whats The New Mary Jane, didn't like that song?

What's to love about them??? Inferior versions of songs we have already heard? If they were live or something that would be cool, but studio outtakes, don't really see the point...

It just sounds sick, hearing em come together, hearing em in gestative states, hearing the lads at work, you see em in their raw, strummed out and supremely melodious forms...par example:

How can you say thats not a beautiful thing man, just knocks my head off every time i hear it. I'd be less interested in studio stuff, thats commonplace, this feels like you're in fuckin' Abbey Road in 67 with em, it's amazing.

'she looks as an african queen...she eating 12 chapatis and cream' :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I kinda agree with Lenny about studio jams and what not when it comes to The Beatles. Besides we got The Beatles Anthologies, which sucked balls imo. Real Love and Free as a bird were the only two things worth a damn on all of those discs imo, and Real Love had already been released on John's stuff, so that wasn't even new.

I was just using The Beatles as a hypothetical thing man, i love the Anthologies.

'Pauls broken a glass, a glass, a glass, he's broken again' :D

Whats The New Mary Jane, didn't like that song?

What's to love about them??? Inferior versions of songs we have already heard? If they were live or something that would be cool, but studio outtakes, don't really see the point...

Well you are going to have a problem with every single archive project.

Hmm, this is gonna be pretty tough.

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'd prefer it if they came from the Hillel Slovak era, but I'd take anything.

2. Blind Melon, Shannon Hoon era

3. Skid Row, Sebastian Bach era

4. Dio

5. Alice in Chains, Layne Staley era

Some more Grateful Dead tracks wouldn't hurt, either.