Uncle Axls new jacket!

Uncle Axls new jacket !  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hideous.

For some odd reason I like this style:

Axl+Rose+Guns+N+Roses+Live+Nur+Khan+Rose

W._Axl_Rose,_Guns_n%C2%B4Roses_Poliedro_

And this one:

9049457e54a314325f672fb98d0ea3061.jpg

It suited him great for an almost 50 year old.

Hell yah the first pic he looks fuking awesome (is that rose bar) second as well ! I'm a fan of the button down look with the coat/blazer or watever it just looks smooth man it's honestly wat you would think a badass Axl dressed like as an old man!

It's an ugly jacket. Like someone said, it should be the least of his worries, but, if we're talking about the jacket, it's an ugly jacket.

True I know all of us want his vocals sounding like 2010 but to the general public it seems they don't care? So it seems to me if he looked lk a badass he'd get a lot of love from the general public no matter the voice! Just my theory

I love it. But really, it's a leather jacket that happens to be painted blue. The hell's wrong with that? Maybe he simply likes to dress the way he does and there's nothing more to it than that.

Honestly I don't like any of the leather jackets on him. Feel they make him look unflattering! I thought that pic of him in black long sleeve with sweats looked better then he's looked in concert all year

Edit: he also doesn't like to release new music but ofc we talk about it :)

Edited by Estranged Coma

I don't mind it but on him it makes him look much bigger than he is, I prefer the shirts or t-shirts he wore prior to the girly ones. Red suits him best, or the tighter fitting jackets instead of the bulgy ones with the studs.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Axl can't pull it off but it's a nice jacket for someone...perhaps a taller person and one who was a bit younger and less jowley.