Axl no.1 on this Cracked list

I made it a few minutes into the video, but I can't take anymore of the douche-tastic host. When he said those were the original members of Van Halen, I just couldn't listen to his smug voice anymore. That's not Michael Anthony on bass, dumbass.

Can anyone give Cliffs' notes?

Edited by saber_

I made it a few minutes into the video, but I can't take anymore of the douche-tastic host. When he said those were the original members of Van Halen, I just couldn't listen to his smug voice anymore. That's not Michael Anthony on bass, dumbass.

Can anyone give Cliffs' notes?

Do you really need any? Axl is fat and can't sing anymore. They showed both the "Axl Rose Disaster" videos.

Ok, I suffered through the rest of it. I mean the host just keeps on taaaalking and taaaalking, and virtually none of his jokes are clever or funny. He even slurs some of his words, which made it even more annoying.

I'm not defending Axl, I'm just saying that entire piece was lame. Cracked needs to stick with written words. Or fire that guy. I guess I took it for granted how clever people are here giving Axl shit. But making fun of Axl's towelie voice is like shooting fish in a barrel. Doesn't require much skill or talent.

Edited by saber_

Ok, I suffered through the rest of it. I mean the host just keeps on taaaalking and taaaalking, and virtually none of his jokes are clever or funny. He even slurs some of his words, which made it even more annoying.

I'm not defending Axl, I'm just saying that entire piece was lame. Cracked needs to stick with written words. Or fire that guy. I guess I took it for granted how clever people are here giving Axl shit. But making fun of Axl's towelie voice is like shooting fish in a barrel. Doesn't require much skill or talent.

Towelie voice! :rofl-lol:
  • Like 1