REMOVE MATT SORUM FROM THE SOCIAL MEDIA FEED.

Randy Jesus

Guest Gunns

give it a bit of time , you will start subconciously ignoring his tweets and just read the others without much effort, its like google's paid search results, after a while you completely ignore it and just focus on what's actually important.

So just hide the Twitter feed?

I enjoy the Twitter feed... just not his... I am pretty sure the majority of people are sick of Sorums BS.

What, the odd anti-gun and anti-republican party tweet here and there?

I just think you're having a bit of a meltdown over a minor issue.

I am sorry but every time I am on here it is loaded with his political propaganda bullshit. No one comes here to see that. In fact his presence has very little to do with GNR's past (for a sort period of time). I know that I am not the only one sick of seeing him. We come here mostly for GNR related information. Sorum's twitter feed isn't even close to that. It is purely political propaganda.

political propaganda? the guy's merely using his status as a fringe celebrity to bring awareness to issues he's passionate about. if you don't like them, you have two options:

- use self control to simply ignore his twitter comments

- disable the twitter feed by clicking the 'x' in the top right corner

we're not removing a bandmember's twitter feed simply because someone doesn't agree with his political beliefs. and for those who say he doesn't have any relevance to GN'R...he was a member for the peak of their success and recorded on some of their biggest hits. why wouldn't we feature him on there?

• Like 1