REMOVE MATT SORUM FROM THE SOCIAL MEDIA FEED.

Randy Jesus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt is more Guns N' Roses than half of the twitter accounts that are linked to the social feed.

Says you. I'm happy to read about his album but I'm tired of his bombing, he's tweeting 250x times a day.

He only bombs Twitter once per day though.

Late night/early morning.

He likes to stay up really late and then he starts tweaking tweeting like a man possessed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry but every time I am on here it is loaded with his political propaganda bullshit. No one comes here to see that. In fact his presence has very little to do with GNR's past (for a sort period of time). I know that I am not the only one sick of seeing him. We come here mostly for GNR related information. Sorum's twitter feed isn't even close to that. It is purely political propaganda.

Do you have Twitter account?

Try by blocking and muting his account from yours... Maybe that way you won't see his tweets on here.... just "maybe".

I am sorry but every time I am on here it is loaded with his political propaganda bullshit. No one comes here to see that. In fact his presence has very little to do with GNR's past (for a sort period of time). I know that I am not the only one sick of seeing him. We come here mostly for GNR related information. Sorum's twitter feed isn't even close to that. It is purely political propaganda.

Try by blocking and muting his account from yours... Maybe that way you won't see his tweets on here.... just "maybe".

I'd be interested to know if this works. Don't think it will though.

I'd be interested to know if this works. Don't think it will though.

Yeah, hehe, I was just throwing some idea that might cure his affection :P

Truth is I don't follow Matt Sorum so I don't know. I hardly pay attention to the Twitter thing, but I have silenced people before in that way, when someone RTs someone else you don't like.