If Duff rejoined GNR premanently....

If 3 out of the original 5 are present, that's enough for it to be Guns N' Roses without a doubt. Get Axl, Izzy and Duff and whoever complains will personally get a slap in the face from Cosmo.

Remember, it's 3 original members but Ashba will be on stage. Be fair with the complainers.

No. Izzy stays, Ashba goes. Or we riot.
  • Like 1

Some people say that Axl should NEVER share the stage again with Slash as it would be unfair to the current band because of all the reunion talk it would bring and because the current band shouldn't have to deal with ex-band members who quit hoarding in on the current lime light.

But when Izzy and Duff share the stage, the same people go crazy about how awesome it is.

Why the double standard?

Some people say that Axl should NEVER share the stage again with Slash as it would be unfair to the current band because of all the reunion talk it would bring and because the current band shouldn't have to deal with ex-band members who quit hoarding in on the current lime light.

But when Izzy and Duff share the stage, the same people go crazy about how awesome it is.

Why the double standard?

Because people know that sharing the stage with Slash is something that is never going to happen.

Do you really think that's Izzy's musical style fits NuGn'R? Can you imagine Izzy playing Shackler's Revenge? :lol:

As some people are fond of pointing out, Chinese Democracy contains a lot of traditional rock structures underneath the stunt guitar and sound effects. Izzy's style could fit in... just my opinion.

While CD is in fact a basic rock record, don't think Izzy enjoys the blips and blops over said basic structures. Axl seems to have become a much more classic rock guy lately anyway. He probably plays Schakler's to remind the audience that CD exists.

GNR is pretty much defined by Axl's vocals and Slash's solos.

It aint GNR without those two.

I sort of agree, but at the same time if we get duff, axl, and izzy as a silent member that is as much as guns n roses as axl, slash, duff, gilby, and sorum was.

GnR is defined by a piece of paper. I thought we've been through this?

Only to pedants and fat wrasslers.

Axl's got the piece of paper, and he's not afraid to use it.

Yeah...so? It means fuck all in terms of public perception of who GNR are. That's all that matters. Which is precisely why he has failed.

Yeah...so? It means fuck all in terms of public perception of who GNR are. That's all that matters. Which is precisely why he has failed.

I know yer not gonna believe me, but... that was precisely my original point about the piece of paper. It really was.

Every now and then facekicker, I want you to pretend i have a sense of a humor about Axl. Ok? No bullshit.

Off the top of my head these slash songs would of made A+ GNR songs with axl on them.

Neither can I

serial killer

sucker train blues

set me free

slither

superhuman

crucify the dead

by the sword

nothing to say

watch this

Theres several others im sure I cant think of at the moment but imagine axl rose on those songs...

Ghost

Anastasia

Starlight

Not For Me

Hell, I stand by Axl would have given his left nut to get some guitar level on the work of Slash's in "Street Child" to work with. That solo is so haunting and epic that Axl could have molded that into a truly epic piece.

Ive read before that axl believes in energies and auras. I do too, and all the recent pics ive seen of him look bad (and I don't mean his physical appereance) I mean the look in his eyes. he looks creepy and frustrated and crazy (not in a cool rockstar way, in a creepy afraid to leave your children alone in a room with vibe) The fact that Stephanie seymours baby sitter from the early 90s is his personal advisor and a major shot caller in the guns camp says it all. His entourage(or parasites as I see them) will never let a original reunion happen(and they fuel the slash hate) because if it were they lose there jobs. Someone needs to talk some sense into him. Start dieting and eating healthy, exercising, sleeping like a normal person and not like elvis. training and taking care of his voice and vocal cords and what not and setting and achieving some goals as far as putting a reunion together and getting a record out with a tour. the only people who have anything nice to say about axl rose are people that work for him or people that are attracted and obsessed with him(like jarmo)

Or we could all just mind our own business and quit following things we find creepy, bizzare and offensive.

But where would be the fun in that?

• Like 2