I believe I've become addicted to rohypnol.

estrangedtwat

When you're addicted really bad (let's say high dosage for 5 years as an example) the withdrawal's a hell that lasts from months to a year unless you gradually lower the dose for like a year or more. I know many benzo addicts so I know what the fuck I'm talking about.. You don't want that shit.

There's absolutely no way to stop cold turkey, you risk seizures. You'd definitely have to ween yourself off and even that is absolutely terrible from what I hear. Fuck these pharmaceutical companies.

• Like 1

When you're addicted really bad (let's say high dosage for 5 years as an example) the withdrawal's a hell that lasts from months to a year unless you gradually lower the dose for like a year or more. I know many benzo addicts so I know what the fuck I'm talking about.. You don't want that shit.

There's absolutely no way to stop cold turkey, you risk seizures. You'd definitely have to ween yourself off and even that is absolutely terrible from what I hear. Fuck these pharmaceutical companies.

You don't have to take them.

You don't have to take them.

Oh I know. I'm just saying the negative far outweighs the positive and for this kind of shit to be a legal prescription is insane. The withdrawal symptoms are brutal..... yet, here we are, 2014, with marijuana still illegal.

• Like 1

Well I went cold turkey for about a month and the only side effect I felt was crippling nihilistic depression. No seizures or shit.

But then last week I saw my good old doc again and he gave me 30 more 2mg pills.

They were supposed to last like 2 months but I've alreaedy taken half of them!! What can I say? Drugs fucking rule!! I feel so floaty and relaxed and rad. And of course I had to take more than one at a time too... I just took two an a half.

Uh. I was gonna say something. I had some kind of important point but I forgot it. Meh. Whatever. I tend to forget stuff.

I wonder if I can get ambien in Japan? I kinda want that shit too.

Ambien is crazy. I'm prescribed it but never take it, it's just weird.

Well I went cold turkey for about a month and the only side effect I felt was crippling nihilistic depression. No seizures or shit.

But then last week I saw my good old doc again and he gave me 30 more 2mg pills.

They were supposed to last like 2 months but I've alreaedy taken half of them!! What can I say? Drugs fucking rule!! I feel so floaty and relaxed and rad. And of course I had to take more than one at a time too... I just took two an a half.

Uh. I was gonna say something. I had some kind of important point but I forgot it. Meh. Whatever. I tend to forget stuff.

I wonder if I can get ambien in Japan? I kinda want that shit too.

Ambien is crazy. I'm prescribed it but never take it, it's just weird.

Made me hallucinate, but it was a cool trip, closest to acid I guess. Lunesta gave me the best night of sleep in my life

Guest Len B'stard

Not here it isn't. Get out of the South :awesomeface:

So theres like actual weed shops and shit?

Edited by sugaraylen

In Colorado there are recreational marijuana shops. You gotta be 21 just like alcohol.

I think I heard that an eighth costs like , 20 bucks. Dirt cheap high quality legal weed.

In Washington where AxlIsOld is from weed is legal, but they haven't ironed out the details of the recreational shops or DUI laws yet I don't think.

Edited by LiveFromNormal

In Colorado there are recreational marijuana shops. You gotta be 21 just like alcohol.

I think I heard that an eighth costs like , 20 bucks. Dirt cheap high quality legal weed.

In Washington where AxlIsOld is from weed is legal, but they haven't ironed out the details of the recreational shops or DUI laws yet I don't think.

Shops are supposed to be opening up as early as June. Washington let their liquor control board handle all of it and they just do not have their shit together. I will absolutely admit Colorado is doing it right.

You're right on the border in Oregon aren't you Dan?

Shops are supposed to be opening up as early as June. Washington let their liquor control board handle all of it and they just do not have their shit together. I will absolutely admit Colorado is doing it right.

I will be in a few months. I went apartment scouting back in March, I'm going to be living in Portland by the Fall

Guest Len B'stard

I will be in a few months. I went apartment scouting back in March, I'm going to be living in Portland by the Fall

I didnt know The Fall lived in Portland!

*ba-dum-chee!*

Take my wife, please!

Haven't had a drop of alcohol in almost a year. The benzos were a nice alternative but I'm afraid of what they would do long term.

Just slept about 4 hours and I'm groggy as hell.

I'm hoping I'll be all right in a few days. I'm gonna take everyone's advice (and common sense) and not renew my prescription and not take any more of this shit in the future.

Guest Len B'stard

Haven't had a drop of alcohol in almost a year. The benzos were a nice alternative but I'm afraid of what they would do long term.

Just slept about 4 hours and I'm groggy as hell.

I'm hoping I'll be all right in a few days. I'm gonna take everyone's advice (and common sense) and not renew my prescription and not take any more of this shit in the future.

Remember our agreement :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not that anyone cares about my substance abuse habits, but I'm glad this thread exists cause it helps me paint a picture of how long I've been taking this shit and what times I was "clean."

I just went on a 2 week bender after being clean a long time but now I think it really is time to quit forever. It was winter break and all my friends were on vacation, and I had saved up about 50 tablets and I was bored, so.....I ate em all.

Since the summer, I went periods where I would only take pills on weekends or twice a month, or even went a whole month without them, in an attempt to space out my use and not get "hooked" or develop too high a tolerance. Hmmm...it looks like about a year total since I starting dabbling in tranquilisers to get "high." I guess now is as good a time as any to stop. After all, I'm the one that has been abusing these pills of my own free will, it's not like my doctor was pushing them on me, so it's up to me to stop getting the scrip refilled.

I gotta admit.....I love the sensation. Rohypnol doesn't get me "high" like weed would, but it spaces me out and makes me SUPER relaxed with no worries. I'm usually a neurotic mess, so that dreamy/calm/floaty feeling is just fucking great. No wonder it's addictive. I would also get really talkative too and would have these great converstions but then the next day not remember any of it. That sucks. It definitely affects the memory, but not as much as the media would like you to believe. Nobody butt-raped me and I never passed out and couldn't remember where I was, but then again, I'm a big dude with a high tolerance, not a hot ass skinny girl in a club that one would want to perform date rape on.

So yeah....had my last dose about 3 days ago. I miss it, but it's really time to quit now or potentially be a full-blown addict.

Goodbye rohypnol. I'll always remember your gentle caress.