April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Is this the longest set list they've had with this lineup (sans Tommy)?

No - Tokyo 2009 is the longest at 41 songs including jams/solos. During the "endless touring" phase (i.e. after they were done clearly promoting CD), The Ritz is the longest set, I think it was 35 songs including solos/jams

Man, Axl really wants to make these shows last, I take it. Can't say I blame him though, must feel good to share a stage with Duff again, and the same can be said with Duff about Axl.

Who else wants to bet that Axl finds a reason to get mad at Tommy so that the bass spot is open? Haha, I kid, but if it happens, that'd be pretty... Well, bad for Tommy. Awesome for Duff.

Kind of ironic that it takes a past member to get the current band to do new things, this set is pretty damn nice.

Let's hope that Duff being there and the set including different things inspires Axl to take a little more risks live and do some different songs!

Shacklers mad respect for Duff. I was listening the Shacklers bass part and its like a reverse bass part noise really. The Vietnam of punk bass. Guys, guys its the same set list sans Raw power and Atittude.

• Like 2

Shacklers mad respect for Duff. I was listening the Shacklers bass part and its like a reverse bass part noise really. The Vietnam of punk bass. Guys, guys its the same set list sans Raw power and Atittude.

Shhh...Duff is there. That makes the same setlist they've been bitching about for three years suddenly perfect.

• Like 1