April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

DJ, after Axl, Duff and Dizzy, was the favourite of the crowd.. At first, the people were like "who the fuck does this punk think he is?"... But after a few songs, he really connected with the crowd, even more went he jumped into us.

I'm sorry for you.....not sorry for me...

Bkpx3gsCcAEzKuv.jpg

He must really fucking love those pants.
I wonder does he have that outfit x20 all hanging in a wardrobe somewhere...
I love the fact that a grand total of 0 shits are given at all in this pic. Don't miss the video of My Michelle it hasn't sounded that good in a very long time. Edited by Street Of The Blues

Lol what's the point of Axl running off stage at 3:03? It's such a short time he's gone

Flashbacks to what I thought when I saw him in 2011. Seriously, every single time he wasn't singing something he was offstage. Even if it was just for a 20 second guitar fill.

Lol what's the point of Axl running off stage at 3:03? It's such a short time he's gone

Flashbacks to what I thought when I saw him in 2011. Seriously, every single time he wasn't singing something he was offstage. Even if it was just for a 20 second guitar fill.

Prob for some booze or coke.

Just a question, and I hope someone can provide an answer with a source, not just opinion. Is the idea that someone can "ruin their voice" after a tour, "get it back, " "permanently ruin it," even medically possible?

I've heard the voice is like a muscle that needs trained and cared for. You can get nodules, which can be addressed. You age and the voice changes, even listen to TV or radio broadcasters.

I heard Roger Daltry interviewed and he said days of the show we minimizes speaking, drinks lemon tea, and treats his voice like an "instrument."

I can see Axl not caring enough, partying instead. But is it possible to be broken? I doubt it, but I'm no doctor.

Seriously, was DJ wasted at this show? Every solo I've heard has been abysmal, even by his standards.

November Rain, KOHD, Better were some of the standouts as far as that goes.

EDIT: I forgot about Patience too. Man...

ChiDem and Better made me cringe while I was there. Noticed Patience as well because someone pointed it out in a video of a previous show. Was too beat to notice during NR and KOHD.