Joan Rivers points out that Lena Dunham is a fat mess and a hypocrite.

Facekicker

Guest Len B'stard

You know what its like, you're drinking, chatting, having a laugh, anybody can have a cool personality...and before you know it its like...you know what, theres worse things i could do with my night :lol:

Thing about nailing some questionable trim is once you've broke that barrier its easy after that 'well she aint as bad as that other one, why not?' :lol:

Having no sense of shame helps too :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

If she wants to be fat let her be fuckin' fat, thats what I say. Not like she's impending death fat, I mean it's still a free country innit, you can do what you fuckin' like. As far as 'the message' she's sending to other little girls well if those girls are taking their messages off of shows from the telly then they're fucked to begin with.

I was raised by McGyver and I'm doing just fine. Without anybody's help and with very little things. Thanks sir.

I dunno what the fuck you just said man :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Fuckin' hell, is that her? Looks a bit suspect in that one, i might have to retract my prior statement :lol: Bit moussey, you'd have to get me pissed first!

Fuckin' hell, is that her? Looks a bit suspect in that one, i might have to retract my prior statement :lol: Bit moussey, you'd have to get me pissed first!

She's dating a guy who used to bang Scarlett Johansson.

Must give a hell of a blowjob.

Guest Len B'stard

She's dating a guy who used to bang Scarlett Johansson.

So is that down-grading or upsizing or down sizing or upgrading? :lol:

• Like 1

I think Joan is a bit more concerned with promoting a healthy lifestyle to young women. You know, one that includes repeated anesthesia and surgical procedures to remove even a slight perceived imperfection.