RIP Cobain

Dan H.

Guest Len B'stard
I do enjoy Nirvana's music but I never got Kurt. The guy was such an asshole. Not in the same way that Axl Rose, Don Dokken, or Gene Simmons is an asshole; I mean this guy was a capital "A."

Explain :)

Guest Len B'stard

Why are there so many RIP threads for people who are already dead today?

It's the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death kid.

His kid's been married 20 years?

That made no sense Broski :lol:

I do enjoy Nirvana's music but I never got Kurt. The guy was such an asshole. Not in the same way that Axl Rose, Don Dokken, or Gene Simmons is an asshole; I mean this guy was a capital "A."

And he and Love were so weird together. Everything about Kurt made no sense to me.

always loved this cover

That's actually my favorite Nirvana performance of any song ever.

same i really like that cover.

Guest Len B'stard

I know where i was the exact moment i found about Kurt deaths, the day after it happened in the cornershop in Bushey Mill Lane in Watford on the papers front cover.

Guest Len B'stard

Just to clear it up, i didn't mourn shit :lol: But having said that it got the mostest reaction of any famous persons death to where it was like 'shit, why would you do that?' I still don't have an answer.

Guest Len B'stard

In all fairness though i had to pick up a packet of Cherry Drops and run for the school bus at the time :lol: But even then, i'm not the lighting candles for my favourite singer type. Honestly though, it burns my heart up that he's dead, him of all people.

Edited by sugaraylen

Incesticide truly has some good gems on it as well.

Underrated album

Definitely. Incesticide was actually the first Nirvana album I heard thanks to my brother, so it always has a special place with me. Dive, Sliver, Aero Zeppelin, Aneurysm, are all top-tier tunes.

And speaking of underrated albums, I always forget how great Bleach is. Just such a sludgey, muscular, riffy album.

• 1 year later...