RIP Cobain

Dan H.

If all you fuckin' oily metallers wanna have a go at Kurt Cobain for being pretencious you might wanna have a look in the dictionary and see what the word means cuz it pretty squarely fits most fuckin' smelly greaser bands and all. A helluva lot more than Kurt Cobain, who appeared to just be living out his personality and taking the mickey most of the time.

lets face it, all music that has an image attached to it is pretentious, pop music itself is pretentious, it's how they sell it to you, like a lifestyle, were it not pretentious popular music would have difficulty functioning as an industry.

Edited by Len B'stard

If all you fuckin' oily metallers wanna have a go at Kurt Cobain for being pretencious you might wanna have a look in the dictionary and see what the word means cuz it pretty squarely fits most fuckin' smelly greaser bands and all. A helluva lot more than Kurt Cobain, who appeared to just be living out his personality and taking the mickey most of the time.

lets face it, all music that has an image attached to it is pretentious, pop music itself is pretentious, it's how they sell it to you, like a lifestyle, were it not pretentious popular music would have difficulty functioning as an industry.

i just think his music is garbage. a lot of people loved him and thats fine i just found it boring i could care less about his image really.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

i just think his music is garbage. a lot of people loved him and thats fine i just found it boring i could care less about his image really.

Yup, I'm with you here. Nonsensical jibberish on top of amateur music that never appealed to me in the least does equal something quite boring. If I had to rate his image though, I'd have to say that Slash pulled of 'useless junkie' 10,000,000 times better.