Hair

Snake-Pit

I had a trim called a 'Shape Up' today, I have those like once week, that just sees the hair around my face neck and ears ect cut, for £3. It's not a hair cut or a trim, that's £5, it's a Shape Up, it's £3.

No idea why this fucking made me laugh. :lol:

Yeah, made me laugh, too.

So, Snake - it was a Shape Up, right? For £3. Definitely not a hair cut for £5, correct?

• Like 1

I had a trim called a 'Shape Up' today, I have those like once week, that just sees the hair around my face neck and ears ect cut, for £3. It's not a hair cut or a trim, that's £5, it's a Shape Up, it's £3.

No idea why this fucking made me laugh. :lol:

He's just brilliant :lol: It sounds like a bad advertisement from the 60s.

Guest Len B'stard

What about you, and your hair?

I had a trim...called a shape up...that ain't a trim or a haircut...it's a shape up. So you had a trim...that ain't a trim...thats called a shape up...that isn't a haircut...but involves the shaping of hair by way of trimming. Well fuck me if that ain't a fuckin' vortex of language you just sucked me into :lol:

Any man that refers in any way to the shape of his hair is a noofter. Thank you.

'dab here, dab there, y'know, just to give it that 'shape' '

VERDICT: Gaaaaaaay!

That goes for highlights too Mccoy, you insane dwarf!

Edited by sugaraylen

• 8 months later...

I get a 2 (as in guard measurement on clippers) on the sides and back all the way up, no blending, so there's a dramatic divide between my sides/back and top, which is around 3 inches. The hair on top just goes to the side naturally, it's really thick so it falls down more than I'd like so I sometimes use some product to try and add more volume. I'm still figuring out the best way to handle it.

I GOT GREAT HAIR SOME OF YOU MAY SEEN IT.......I WISH IT.......I COULD TELL MY YOUNGER SELF NOT TO WORRY I HAVE BEEN OBSSED WITH BALDNESS ALL MY LIFE I NO JOKE HAD SHORT HAIR IN SKOOL LIKE 15 AND USED TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL EVERY MORNING COZ ID BE USING THE TOOTHS ON THE COMB TO MAKE AS MANY STRANDS COVER MY RECEDING HAIRLINE AAS POSIBLE.THATS AT 15 DUDE...I MET JUSTIN HAWKINS ONCE AND WAS SO STARSTRUCK ALL I COULD DO WAS ASK ABOUT HIS HAIR TRANSPLANT UNTIL HE TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF.......MY WHOLE FAMILY IS BALD BUT AS MUCH AS ID GENUINLY LOVE TOO GRAB MY YOUNGER SELF N TELL HIM ITS OK YOUL BE 29 WITH THE SAME BUT WORSE RECEDING HAIRLINE U HAD AS A KID I AM STILL FEELING THE SAME NOW ,,,,SURE I GOTTA B IN EXTRA TIME NOW......I HONESLY WONT BE ME WITHOUT IT ... IM SO AFRAID