The Business Thread

aArief178

So, I am only on high school and coming from an 'able' family, and I sell some kind of noodle called 'Kwetiau' in the student store at school. God, what a profit. Each box I sell for Rp. 13000 (around 1.2 dollars) and I spent Rp. 10500 (around 0.9 dollars) for each box.

That leavse into around 0.3 dollars profit for each box. I sell 10 box a day, and it gives me a total profit of around 15 dollars a week.

Well, not that big actually, but considering i got 30 dollars each week for my pocket money, that means now I get 45 dollars a week, which is 1.5x more than Usual!

(My country is LEDC so that amount can be defined as 'much' money)

So how have you all do? Post all things about business here (well, if there is another thread similar to this, you can just merge it)

I do freelance graphic design as and when clients need me. It's a good month if I take £50.

My dream is to make and sell dresses. But I'm just going to see if it happens organically. I'm posting everything I sew on Facebook. Hopefully one day people will start asking me to sew things for them. :)

I have an import-export company based here in Peru and another one in Florida, US.

My advice is, find what people need the most and take advantage of that. Better prices and more demand - that's what gives you money. Be selfish and save money the first 3-4 years, invest in publicity, multiply your earning then enjoy your life as a wealthy man.

• Like 1

I have an import-export company based here in Peru and another one in Florida, US.

My advice is, find what people need the most and take advantage of that. Better prices and more demand - that's what gives you money. Be selfish and save money the first 3-4 years, invest in publicity, multiply your earning then enjoy your life as a wealthy man.

How's the "business" going these days?

I do photography, simple but can be big profit.

Actually i am very interested in photography. But, I got lack of confidence in it as well. I don't have the skill to do it, so I choose to be an enterpreneur. Really cruel one ?! Ha!