Absolutely shocking performance by Dj Ashba in Buenos Aires

Guest NGOG

Some of you may not have noticed, but if you go to 6:06 and look closely, Axl and Bumblefoot are literally LAUGHING at Dj's shambolic attempt at a Patience solo (and not in a humorous "Same old Dj" sort of a way - but in a "Can this guy actually play guitar" sort of way):

It's like he tried to improvise a solo in an attempt at validating himself in the eyes of Duff. Axl stands there dumbfounded for a good 10 seconds.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 2

I have never bashed DJ, but his performance last night was unforgivable! He was acting like a cock trying to impress Duff the entire gig.. embarrassing. :facepalm:

Edited by DustNBones1990

Guest Gunns

Bumble always seem uncomfortable near Axl when he's looking at him :D

WxeSVI.gif

:lol: Props DustNBones1990

case in quote

nervous scratch by bumblefoot whilst looking at Axl? lol

Edited by Gunns

I've never really ragged on Dj - in terms of getting a retarded label like Interscope on board, he is somewhat necessary - but man, I would love this band infinitely more if they just stripped it back to Ron and Richard.

This is what i've wanted for a long long time. There's really no need for a third guitarist; would love for it to be just Ron and Fortus as well.

I've never really ragged on Dj - in terms of getting a retarded label like Interscope on board, he is somewhat necessary - but man, I would love this band infinitely more if they just stripped it back to Ron and Richard.

Is this something you really believe?

You believe that Interscope actually gives a shit about GNR, let alone DJ?

My god. Do you not realize how little record labels care about dinosaur rock bands, let alone a complete nobody like DJ?

Just ONE of interscope's rappers matters more to both the label and the public than a thousand times DJ.

DJ's sucking shocked somebody??? WTF is this place coming to?

There's sucking, and then there's taking the absolute piss.