Paul Stanley's "Face The Music"

MrPoe

Lip syncing? Never heard of that other than award shows and stuff. Paul's voice is shot anyhow (remind you of anyone): he can not be syncing as he sounds terrible. I agree in other respects although I still have some time for Paul. Stanley is sort of, Gene-lite, isn't he? Stanley is basically the reason I would attend another Kiss show. Ultimate rock star/frontman in my opinion. Just a pity about the voice.

Lip syncing? Never heard of that other than award shows and stuff. Paul's voice is shot anyhow (remind you of anyone): he can not be syncing as he sounds terrible. I agree in other respects although I still have some time for Paul. Stanley is sort of, Gene-lite, isn't he? Stanley is basically the reason I would attend another Kiss show. Ultimate rock star/frontman in my opinion. Just a pity about the voice.

He's actually Gene-intensified. Just to the public he lets Gene do all the talking and Paul looks better because of it. I don't think Paul cares about the merchandise like Gene does, but its come to light that Paul very much runs the KISS show these days (writes the songs, produces the records) and based on his recent comments surrounding the Hall Of Fame, he actually seems like the angrier one of the two. The stuff he said is more "putting his foot down, no BS" then Gene does. No matter what Gene says, and I hate him, there's always the sense of "this is all an act, and despite what I say I do go see Ace for lunch so how much can I really hate him". With Paul, it doesn't sound like he's joking, and it sounds like he's a dick but is really good at hiding it.