Colbert to replace Letterman.

Damn_Smooth

Guest Len B'stard

Who the fucks that? Colbert I mean. Actually now i think about it I think I have a vague idea, some kinda political commentator right? Well, that'll certainly make for well balanced set up.

Who the fucks that? Colbert I mean. Actually now i think about it I think I have a vague idea, some kinda political commentator right? Well, that'll certainly make for well balanced set up.

Not really. He has a news show on Comedy Central. He has no interest in being balanced.

"Stephen Colbert" on the Colbert Report is a persona he portrays of an uber right wing Republican, the whole show is a bit of a pisstake on that mentality.

I sense he'll be dropping that for the Letterman gig, so we'll see how that flies with him out there as himself.

It can't be any worse than Letterman looking like he wants to take a nap.

Guest Len B'stard

A fake one. He spun off from The Daily Show. You guys get Comedy Central over there, right?

I dunno man, i don't have cable, probably some variant of as described by Cardi, that one rings a bell, the name of the channel he used.

• Like 1

Our Netflix is balls. I have my Xbox on an American dns server for your Netflix and the WWE network.

Really? You guys have way more new releases. Finally saw Pain And Gain last night because of your Netflix.

Nowhere near as good for TV shows though, which is what I use Netflix for.

I love his show on comedy central however I dont see this working, he actually has to be semi serious for this

I agree that it's a question as to whether Colbert can adapt his faux Bill O'Reilly schtick for a network audience. But name me one late night talk show host that is "semi-serious".

Canada doesn't even get comedy central. Just some shitty version called the comedy network that plays all of the new shit like a week later.

Lame, I didn't know that.

'Cause it's not true. The Comedy Network airs both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report at the same date and time as Comedy Central does.

• Like 1