Can someone from the UK please explain this to me...

downzy

LOOOL darts haha, why are they robbed in london?

Because there's a lot of idiots in London...and some of them are decidedly unfriendly.

O my, going to London this summer :nervous:

Dont worry, they're hardly gonna bother some random tourist and also they are only really an issue if you move in those sorts of circles :)

I'm not really worried. And if need be, I have a strong husband ;)

How much can he squat?

Because there's a lot of idiots in London...and some of them are decidedly unfriendly.

Dont worry, they're hardly gonna bother some random tourist and also they are only really an issue if you move in those sorts of circles :)

I will make your husband my wife.

How much can he squat?

Don't really know. He has strong arms though... I hope we don't bump into you...

• Like 1

I will make your husband my wife.

Okay... might have to steer clear of Norway too then. Shame. I'd love to go there again.

Where did you go when you were here?

I think I was there before you were even born, so it's a really long time ago, I went with my parents, I think 1988 or so. We visited the south, Bergen, Oslo... The things I remember were wooden houses and the Munch museum :) It's a beautiful country and so I'm really planning on visiting again, but the other thing I remember was the rain. We were there for two weeks and it rained quite a lot. We have a lot of rain here too, so we always try to have a holiday in the sun, so that's kind of keeping us back. (Bit stupid, I know.) But it's definitely on our list to do in the future.

Darts has become pretty big in my country as well, which is annoying. (We have a few really good dartplayers)

But I just don't get it. Such a boring sport.

After the UK the Netherlands is the hotbed of darts. People like Barneveld and Stompe and players whose names I can't spell!

The reason they go nuts is cuz they're all pissed :lol: Look at that picture, they're holding pints, the lot of em. And thats pretty much it, they get fuckin' heavily inebriated and watch this shit and...thats about it really :lol: I agree though Downz, fuckin' stupid innit, it's like snooker, i remember this interview with Nirvana when they came over here and Kurt was like, you lot watch Snooker on the telly and like, were just taking the piss out of it and I agree, how can you watch that shit, it's like a person to person thing, it's not really a spectator sport like that...and they treat it like such nail biting shit.

I don't know, I quite like watching snooker, when it's experts playing of course, there are some really impressive plays. Never for too long though, it gets boring after about half an hour. I don't get watching darts though...

Yeah, I agree. I can watch a 9 ball tournament for a bit, but definitely not something I'd go see in person.

Darts is the British version of baseball.

I thought cricket was the British version of baseball (or is it baseball is the American version of cricket)?

Baseball is actually the American version of Rounders.

Well basically the players have brought their local pub with them. Being a premier league dart player must be like going on a massive decade long pub crawl.

The Cheerleading on ESPN is pretty strange too.