Do you think that DJ's new hat looks more like Slash's? Is it an homage? Is it symbolic? How does it make you feel?

Guest Gunns

Do you think that DJ's new hat looks more like Slash's? Is it an homage? Is it symbolic? How does it make you feel?

cb4e7dd4c1dd11e38a470002c9dbd7fe_8.jpg

"I can play the guitar as bad as I want, and I still get to be the lead guitarist for GnR, #tearingitup"

He needs to stop with the stitches, it's okay to wear hats but this stitch thing is his go to thing as if he patented the things, I like Nightmare Before Christmas a lot and admire stitches that fix up cuts. I can't even type stitches without correcting myself, maybe those IQ points really did drop off with that picture, not that I had many to spare.

1. Yeah, I guess so.

2. Probably not, perhaps he is trying to make Duff "feel at home"?

3. Idk, are we commemorating anything in the Gn'R universe?

4. Makes me feel like I don't give a fuck. I would give many fucks for new music though.

Guest Gunns

He looks great.

Such a cool guy, and an awesome guitar player.

I really respect how original he is.

So glad he is in Guns N Roses.

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zps57bc2056.jpg

iL9bOeV.png

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 4

Guest Gunns

He looks great.

Such a cool guy, and an awesome guitar player.

I really respect how original he is.

So glad he is in Guns N Roses.

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zps57bc2056.jpg

iL9bOeV.png

I think we know the real reason as to why Axl and BBF were laughing at dj the other day, its the amount of makeup he uses, almost makes him look like another person?

it makes me wonder if axl is trolling slash with this clown. question is really how do you feel about it popcorn? you've always been a staunch axl supporter, do you support the decision to keep this guy in the band?

Yes sometimes I support Axl trolling the fans, but this thread is about DJ's new hat and its possible symbolic meanings.

• Like 1

it makes me wonder if axl is trolling slash with this clown. question is really how do you feel about it popcorn? you've always been a staunch axl supporter, do you support the decision to keep this guy in the band?

Yes sometimes I support Axl trolling the fans, but this thread is about DJ's new hat and its possible symbolic meanings.

possible symbolic meaning is the hat is too big for him to fill. /thread

So you don't think it's an homage to Slash?

So you don't think it's an homage to Slash?

yeah like a kid trying to put on his dad's boots and walk around kind of thing.

I see.

it's possible a fan gave it to him for a photo op? why is his other hat on the guitar?

would someone start that online petition to eject this guy from the band? seriously, it doesn't have to be about bringing back slash just someone else.....

Slash was in Guns n Roses. There is no separate section for old gnr anymore. Anything pertaining to all eras of GnR is permitted.

So therefore the iconic nature of Slash's tophat as it partially symbolizes the imagery of original GnR is relevant in this section.

Edited by saber_