is it important for you to make friends on here?

ColdHeartBreaker

I don't think that was ever really a "priority" so to speak. Over the years, I became "closer" to members here and essentially online friendships were formed....sort of the natural progress of things. I still go "against the grain" in some cases....I just do it respectfully with the people I know vs. unnecessary name calling, etc.

You kiss so much ass it really is gross

Dane_cook_kisses_charlize_therons_ass_pr

He calls it "rimming"...and to be fair he is pretty good at it :shrugs:

No. If any friendships grow that's always nice. I've made a few good friends on here and I'm very happy about that. But sometimes it's already hard enough to make time for my current friends. So I'm not here to find friends. I'm here to moan and complain about GnR and have arguments on the internet about music and whatever else pops up. If any friendships happen, that's cool. But if they don't, that's cool too.

Edited by username

I don't think that was ever really a "priority" so to speak. Over the years, I became "closer" to members here and essentially online friendships were formed....sort of the natural progress of things. I still go "against the grain" in some cases....I just do it respectfully with the people I know vs. unnecessary name calling, etc.

:lol:

Is this drunk Gia?

drunk_girls_00.jpg

I don't know if Gia is drunk or not. But, you know what? Kids and drunk people always tell the truth.

I don't think people would generally go onto forums with that intention

I tend to agree with this but there are a few notorious exceptions on this place.

Me? I am just here to make Tommy Stinson threads.

Edited by Thin White Duke

Guest Len B'stard

I don't come here to make friends and it's a good job, because I don't really have any on here. Haha....

I like you. I mean that as well, you make for a good discussion...and thats what we're here for.

This place has given me the opportunity to chat with people from all over the world, it's not something I thought about when I first joined, so that was just an added bonus. I've gotten to know some on a more individual basis. You just seem to click with certain people more than others. I have no doubt that I could be friends with several posters here in real life, and I know there are others that I could never be friends at all. Nothing can take the place of real life friends, but I've enjoyed getting to know a few people a little better.

• Like 2

I don't come here to make friends and it's a good job, because I don't really have any on here. Haha....

I like you. I mean that as well, you make for a good discussion...and thats what we're here for.

Cheers Len! You ain't so bad yourself buddy...

Wow, that sounded a little South Park, didn't it?

Edited by Towelie

Good lord, Gia, you crack me up! :lol:

But I've known King for a long time on here. He's really one of the good guys.

• Like 1

FFs, stop the ass kissing. You all make me want to puke.

@kasanova Now you're just butthurt.

Edited by Thin White Duke

:wub:

Thanks P4A....it's greatly appreciated....;)

I found it somewhat amusing considering that I've gotten into thread long "wars" with half the regs here at one point or another..... :lol:

Should I go hide in shame?

:lol:

1081.gif

• Like 2

I ain't here for it but once you find a couple good eggs that's when you grow some legs I mean fuck before I started giving a shit about who was here I only made like 3000 posts in five years and in the two years since that I've now made am extra 11000 posts just because I love the folks you get around here.

Duke is a good example of someone I would NOT be friends with in real life.

:wub:

Thanks P4A....it's greatly appreciated.... ;)

I found it somewhat amusing considering that I've gotten into thread long "wars" with half the regs here at one point or another..... :lol:

Myself included! ;) But you are always respectful, which I think is important. Even in my worst arguments with Madison for example, I always tried not to cross a certain line. With some people it's harder to do than with others, especially if you feel they really don't deserve any consideration for your respect.

• Like 1