Dancing

Popping, locking, house and hip-hop new style. That's what I basically do since 2002. I've been to many international competitions. UK BBOY Championships (UK), Juste Debout (France), Keep On Dancing (Korea), Eurobattle (Portugal).

Maybe you can find me in this video. Maybe not. :P
  • Like 1

I was so tempted to post the Carlton dance :)

Here's something quite different. Stromae is very popular in Belgium now, in France too, as it's in French. I absolutely adore him, but you either love him or hate him.

What do you think ?

• Like 1

That's the nature of the dance, Lio. Great video and Stromae is a great performer and dancer.

Loved the instrumentals for that particular song. Somehow, it reminds me of:

We had that in our show this year ^_^ (not the remix). The classical ballet piece was to a mix of 3 songs from the Amelie soundtrack.

I used to do classical ballet. Loved it and remember wearing tutus and pointe shoes. I was even given a solo for one of my concerts. Nowadays I go every season to some Australian Ballet performances and keep my own dancing to the dance floor of the occasional club visit.

Although I appreciate the work that goes into the choreography, the energy expended. etc. in the dance show stuff you do ARQ.

My humble opinion however, and after sitting through 37+ different acts on many given Sundays at my relatives kids dance shows,

I am of the opinion that the only dancing that I truly enjoy watching is that of 'the' relative themselves, or a dance fueled by either drugs or alchohol such as the

Tarantino number posted earlier that I may happen to be in the company of at a party or night out.

but if you want to post a little sample of you yourself dancing, I'm in.

Edited by shades

I am of the opinion that the only dancing that I truly enjoy watching is that of 'the' relative themselves, or a dance fueled by either drugs or alchohol

Does this mean that drug use is acceptable so long that is accompanied by the act of dance?

If you are questioning my general opinion on drugs, then no use is acceptable.

if you are questioning whether or not I think it is my business to opine on your drug use,

then the answer is no it is none of my business nor would I pass judgement on you for using drugs.

I have a past too,

and that past drives both of those opinions.

Edited by shades
  • Like 1

Although I appreciate the work that goes into the choreography, the energy expended. etc. in the dance show stuff you do ARQ.

My humble opinion however, and after sitting through 37+ different acts on many given Sundays at my relatives kids dance shows,

I am of the opinion that the only dancing that I truly enjoy watching is that of 'the' relative themselves, or a dance fueled by either drugs or alchohol such as the

Tarantino number posted earlier that I may happen to be in the company of at a party or night out.

but if you want to post a little sample of you yourself dancing, I'm in.

I already did :P I'm in both the U2 dance from my original post, and the Halloween video I posted. You just weren't looking hard enough!