April 17th - Fortaleza, Brazil

No problem.

This is what I read on perfect crime forum. The user that posted that said she read it on facebook. I don't use facebook so I can't look for it, maybe someone who does use it can confirm that later.

Not that I have anything against this post, but my "like" was for solely for your avatar. :P

• Like 1

No problem.

This is what I read on perfect crime forum. The user that posted that said she read it on facebook. I don't use facebook so I can't look for it, maybe someone who does use it can confirm that later.

Not that I have anything against this post, but my "like" was for solely for your avatar. :P

Hahahaha. It was a beautiful moment. And long overdue. :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool. Glad to see him smiling. Congrats, man.

Thanks, mate!

That's awesome, man, what was your role in the crew?

I wasn't a crew member. I bought this t-shirt after the show from a guy who was dismantling the stage and the "All Access" pass I made it myself!!! :)

• Like 1

I wasn't a crew member. I bought this t-shirt after the show from a guy who was dismantling the stage and the "All Access" pass I made it myself!!! :)

Ha! I'm gonna order one from you next time they're on tour down here. Hahahahaha

• Like 1

Did that home made pass in any way help you to meet Axl?

Nope. I got kicked out by security for three times! At last of them with the pass on my neck! At the fourth time, now wearing the t-shirt, the security guard recognized me but left me stay there. There were 16 fans.

Ha! I'm gonna order one from you next time they're on tour down here. Hahahahaha

Ha Ha Ha! You're welcome! ;)

Here's the video I made, sorry for the shakes. The whistle that you can hear is Axl!

My standard is and will be 2010. I didn't know there was a 2014 standard. :lol:

But his voice changed just as much between '87 - '91 as it did between '10-'14. I've always compared the quality of shows to other shows of the same era I guess.

He's 52 now, it was 4 years ago and I think the performances he gave in 2010 are the likely reason his voice deteriorated so much between then and now. I guess I just don't think it's reasonable to expect him to be able to perform to the same standard as he gets older.

I will always enjoy a 2010 show more than a 2014 show because Axl sounds better, but I don't expect him to perform like he did in 2010 forever. If he has to dial things back a bit to extend his voice a few more years, I'm OK with it. In that context, it wasn't a terrible performance at all. It was decent.

• Like 1