X-Men: Days of Future Past (final trailer)

Makes sense because Wolvie was in both timelines.

See, that's just another example of them forcing him down on our throats :lol: To be fair, I have not seen any X-men films at all, just read a couple books.

Well Wolverine make sense as it isn't the whole person that is sent back in time, only their mind.

As Wolverine was the only one alive back in the 70s who is night on indestructible it makes sense to send him back.

Guessing they will give a reason for them not sending back Charles or Magneto though.

This'll be awesome! I miss Gambit and Kelsey Grammer's Beast though.

Ugh no, Gambit was terrible in movie version.

Sure, I didn't mean useless movie version Gambit though.

I've a feeling we'll get lots of cameos we've always wanted to see, taken down one by one pretty fast by the Sentinels in the future segment of the movie.

This'll be awesome! I miss Gambit and Kelsey Grammer's Beast though.

Ugh no, Gambit was terrible in movie version.

Sure, I didn't mean useless movie version Gambit though.

I've a feeling we'll get lots of cameos we've always wanted to see, taken down one by one pretty fast by the Sentinels in the future segment of the movie.

Gambit wont appear in this film in any way but Channing Tatum is in talks to play him in the follow-up, X-Men: Apocalypse, which is slated for 2016.

This movie looks awesome. there are many more mutants in this movie too and having their younger and older selves together is just so exciting.

I like the X men movies. They always have tons of action as well as good storylines.

And it's not always good and bad. Knowing what Magneto went through in Nazi Germany makes me understand his distrust of humans. I don't trust most humans and I'm one of them lol

See, that's just another example of them forcing him down on our throats :lol: To be fair, I have not seen any X-men films at all, just read a couple books.

Well Wolverine make sense as it isn't the whole person that is sent back in time, only their mind.

As Wolverine was the only one alive back in the 70s who is night on indestructible it makes sense to send him back.

Guessing they will give a reason for them not sending back Charles or Magneto though.

Ahh yeah, very reasonable.

Guessing it won't be as good as Captain 'Murica: The Winter Soldier though, fantastic movie. I have high hopes for ASM 2 too, but I think Cap takes the cake this year.

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup

Apparently at the end of the credits of Spiderman 2 there will be more footage from this movie. The director owed the studio a favour.
I read it in the paper today, so, take it with a grain of salt maybe?

Apparently at the end of the credits of Spiderman 2 there will be more footage from this movie. The director owed the studio a favour.

I read it in the paper today, so, take it with a grain of salt maybe?

I saw Spider-Man 2 yesterday, was surprised to see the X-Men footage, but yeah, it's just because the director was under contract to Fox, there's not gonna be a Spider-Man/X-Men team-up: variety.com/2014/film/news/the-secret-deal-behind-spider-man-2-plugging-the-x-men-exclusive-1201158216/

Not much different then what Marvel use to in the 90's. Back then, when his popularity began to really peak, he was a guest star, every other month, in just about every monthly title the company put out. It got ridiculous. Wolverine in Silver Sufer..WTF?

Not much different then what Marvel use to in the 90's. Back then, when his popularity began to really peak, he was a guest star, every other month, in just about every monthly title the company put out. It got ridiculous. Wolverine in Silver Sufer..WTF?

lol yeah and arguably that continues to this day too. Marvel's most famous loner is really in more books than anyone else.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to say it. Hugh is so good at Logan i don't care if he's milked

Now I'm just picturing you with your arms folded and giving a nod of approval as someone milks Hugh Jackman's nipples.

I didn't see that before, now that image won't leave my head :lol: