Is this Ron's "goodbye"?

Bumblefoot just posted:
Thank you [:)]

[begin ramblings...]

I'm a communicator. That's what musician's do, they share themselves, it feels 'unnatural' if I don't. Sometimes musically, sometimes verbally, sometimes through a song, sometimes through a tweet...

The GNR S. American tour has one show left. I haven't always been the best version of myself, on & off stage, hinges on certain situations that just crush me and I can't get past, and I know it shows... I'm human, a reasonably empathetic one (sometimes a pathetic one, lol.)

But YOU - the friends, fans, audience at the shows, have always been the absolute best. Thank you so much for being you, so passionate, so full of spirit [:)] I want the best for you, you deserve it [:)] Obrigado & gracias, was so good to see you all [:)] Some for the first time, some for the XXth time, at the shows & workshops - hopefully we can share these beautiful experiences again soon [:)]

And a huge thanks to the amazing crew for building the planet the band gets to crawl around the surface of, you guys are magic...! Thanks to the bandmates for givin' it all ya got! [:)] To the promoters & folks that brought us here and make these shows happen, you're an amazing team and it's been such a pleasure [:)] Same for the workshops, happy call you all my friends [:)] 'Til next time... [:)]

With love & appreciation, and lots of hugs...

Ron

[/End ramblings]

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1dsi0

"Until next time" doesn't mean goodbye though. It means thanks for this time (south american tour) and be good until next time. That's how I read it anyways.

Plus GN'R is booked for Vegas soon. Ron's not going anywhere.

Vegas yes but South America again after that?

He feels like this- Wow my abundant talents have been put to maximum usage and navigated unchartered creative territory this year; how to not get bored playing other people's stuff and about 5% of my own stuff whilst having several kilos of my own stuff I've created for a rad GNR record wasting away in my numbed brain, treated as an equal with dj Hatswag - at least he can make new stitchlings and hash tags, my only outlets are workshops and another BBF record, once I've had another tour and next cheque I'm outta here byatch.

• Like 2

"Until next time" doesn't mean goodbye though. It means thanks for this time (south american tour) and be good until next time. That's how I read it anyways.

Plus GN'R is booked for Vegas soon. Ron's not going anywhere.

Vegas yes but South America again after that?

Maybe not right after, but he's saying goodbye to the SA fans until next time he sees them.

I read this and thought that this was more of an apology without actually saying he's sorry for not having " been the best version of myself, on & off stage".

That's all.

I think it is actually pretty positive.

Ali

'Til next time... yeah that sounds like a goodbye for good :P no... I'd be shocked if he meant that as a "i'm quitting the band" type quote. If Ron was really going to leave the band he would talk with management and work out a statement, until we see an official resignation there's really nothing to talk about, especially when he seems to be in good spirits!