Which forum member would you like to be for a day?

Lithium

i would be justagroupie then i would spend 24 h rubbing butter on myself

I miss talking to her on MSN.... yes.... MSN messenger, pre-skype. :(

What happened to her? I stopped posting for a while and when I got back she was gone.

She's just busy as hell as far as I can remember. Last time I talked with her she was moving from Lebanon to Switzerland to start a new life.... she was going through a lot of tough shit IRL. She pops in occasionally and PMs me but haven't heard from her in awhile :(

She's just busy as hell as far as I can remember. Last time I talked with her she was moving from Lebanon to Switzerland to start a new life.... she was going through a lot of tough shit IRL. She pops in occasionally and PMs me but haven't heard from her in awhile :(

I vaguely remember hearing that she was "getting out of dodge" so to speak....I was somewhat relieved for her....but then again, she never seemed overly worried about living in Lebanon.

I vaguely remember hearing that she was "getting out of dodge" so to speak....I was somewhat relieved for her....but then again, she never seemed overly worried about living in Lebanon.

You horny old fucks. :lol:

Which ever one of you'se cute lady posters that'll also look sexy naked... ( :lol:)! Might make it a Thursday and hopefully get £1, 000 too! I mean, after eventually coming out of the shower that is.

Hmmmmmm...... To go out as a hot lesbian, I'd make them smile from here to here... :D

Edited by Snake-Pit

Dexter. Becoming a rotund pint-sized ginger cock for 24 hours is a small price to pay for the keys to the Malibu vault. I would proceed to leak everything online, old band gigs and studio stuff, that Illusion documentary, Chinese leftovers etc. I would also release Tobias from his captivity and send an 'apology' card to Slash.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Is it just me or is Snakes starting to come across like someone playing Snakes? :lol:

I don't care. Colourful characters like Snake-Pit is why I come here. :lol:

Well uh, long may your relationship reign lads :lol: