Which forum member would you like to be for a day?

Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

What, as a middle aged man? No actually, funnily enough that hadn't occured to me :lol: This gets more and more interesting :lol: Was that the obvious reason then? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Arnold Layne so I could fix his life really quick.

9mm or .45? :lol:

How do you know what guns are anyway, ya damn redcoat!

Who do you think popularised the bastards? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I would like to be Lenny, get into petty little fights with all the local pub landlord and kebab shop owners just to see his reaction the next day when he has no idea why they refuse to serve him.

Funny you should mention that, had a funny incident last night, ordered a pizza, guy couldn't find my house so he's driving up and down my road and I'm giving this guy directions and, from my accent, my voice, you can't tell that I'm asian and this guy doing the delivery was on the phone to me and whilst he was he was half talking in urdu (which i understand) and he's talking to his mate, the guy in the car with him and he goes 'i can't find this motherfuckers house' in urdu, not realising I understood. Now that was fuckin' grounds for a kick off in my book but i just couldn't fuckin' be bothered to be honest so, like, let it not be said that I go looking for it, i let a lot of stuff go, thank you very much :lol:

I would like to be Lenny, get into petty little fights with all the local pub landlord and kebab shop owners just to see his reaction the next day when he has no idea why they refuse to serve him.

Funny you should mention that, had a funny incident last night, ordered a pizza, guy couldn't find my house so he's driving up and down my road and I'm giving this guy directions and, from my accent, my voice, you can't tell that I'm asian and this guy doing the delivery was on the phone to me and whilst he was he was half talking in urdu (which i understand) and he's talking to his mate, the guy in the car with him and he goes 'i can't find this motherfuckers house' in urdu, not realising I understood. Now that was fuckin' grounds for a kick off in my book but i just couldn't fuckin' be bothered to be honest so, like, let it not be said that I go looking for it, i let a lot of stuff go, thank you very much :lol:

Difficult without context but to me it sounds more like he was frustrated that he couldn't find your house rather than insulting you.

Guest Len B'stard

As a bit of an insight into that particular culture, there is no offhand way to say the word 'motherfucker', it doesn't have that American influenced thing that English has where it almost means guy or dude or fella, it is something that will invite a kicking.

Someone suggested something to me actually which might have something to do with the issue, all these pizza places are run by muslims...and i've got a muslim name and i order a few cans of lager with each pizza and being that I got a muslim name and I'm drinking this lack of service and general rudeness and attitude problem-ness that i get from them is perhaps indicative of a strong dislike for me due to the aforementioned.

If that is the case they'd do well to read their Qu'rans a little closely because selling alcohol and drinking alcohol are equal in Islam in terms of fucked up-ness. What I mean to say is that they're considered a sin on equal levels.

• Like 1

I was going to say that, maybe 'motherfucker' can't be used endearingly in Urdu.

Brits are forever calling each other cunts, yet if you casually say it to an American, they're generally appalled.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I actually found that shit out the hard way. When i was younger i went to like, a mostly white school, like 99.9% and back in them days 'your mum' was the go to response to any fuckin' like...anyone that said anything really, the standard diss response was 'your mum!'. After i got kicked out of that school i went to a shitter one that was full of my lot but I'd not really grown up around my lot so i wasn't aware of a lot of the protocol and i get into the verbals with this lad and, as per my accepted whiteboy standard i went 'your mum'...i tell ya this boy kicked 7 shades of quick drying shit out of me, just pure kickings :lol: Like a reflex, like no soon as the word left my mouth BAM, right in the fuckin' teeth, dropped me like a sack of shit :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1