Describe a forum member with one gif

GivenToFly

Whats take the slash sunglasses off mean?

Seeing what you want to see which is a reunion. To put too much stock in that interview where Slash said a few words and other recent events like happy b day wishes and classy tats. I think.

Edited by Rovim

You need to put your foot down with a firm hand young lady, make your position abunduntly clear in no uncertain terms :)

I've discussed with the editor and marketing manager who arranged this. We're going to say that we only have permission for two to be reprinted. It must be horrible being a newspaper journalist...don't think I could do it myself.

Anyway, here's my 'resting face' gif.

11gm810.gif

• Like 1

You need to put your foot down with a firm hand young lady, make your position abunduntly clear in no uncertain terms :)

I've discussed with the editor and marketing manager who arranged this. We're going to say that we only have permission for two to be reprinted. It must be horrible being a newspaper journalist...don't think I could do it myself.

11gm810.gif

Needs to be reposted

11gm810.gif

Needs to be reposted

I concur. This post should never disappear.

She looks like my mate Lorraine.

Mate by default?

I dunno really, its funny, when you've known someone all your life, like from nursery age its difficult to look at em with any other kinda eyes. Shes a bit of a tree hugger type as well, bless her, not really in line with the general quality of bird that i tend to have success with :lol: Also, when someones seen you cry their first day of nursery cuz you didnt wanna leave your Mummy they tend to look at you in a certain way for the rest of your life :lol: (fuck off alright, i was scared, i didnt know what was happening, they were just putting me on the bus, i felt like Papillion or something :lol: They all started singing 'the wheels on the bus go round and round', it was like they were taunting me :lol:)