Describe a forum member with one gif

GivenToFly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I hope you will excuse this not being a gif, but this is, as you can see, @bran crossing the road on a bike.

Yknow my man banged out some Ket that afternoon :lol:. Look like a young Slash actually, he was into his BMXs and that too.  Hey, maybe its the soul of the real Slash that Axl said left his body when he nearly fell off the perch that one time!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Len B'stard said:

Yknow my man banged out some Ket that afternoon :lol:. Look like a young Slash actually, he was into his BMXs and that too.  Hey, maybe its the soul of the real Slash that Axl said left his body when he nearly fell off the perch that one time!

Haha that's what I thought too. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We don't normally allow for bumping any thread which hasn't been posted in for over one year. However since this was a popular thread and a few people wanted it back, so be it. 

People who bump old threads mostly want to increase their post count, well after the discussion has concluded. So all I'm saying is DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2