The apology thing....

Snowmass

Marc- much has been made how Axl wants an apology from Slash. In all reality shouldn't Axl be the one apologizing if they were to ever have a chance at a reunion? I mean he's said more venomous things (atleast publicly) than Slash. EX- he's in my ass. He should have never been in Guns or left after AFD. One of us will be dead before a reunion. It's like a divorce. Etc.... Do you think Slash (if ever asked to reunite) would blow all that off/take the high road?

• Like 1

You're an idiot if you think Slash will ever get asked by Axl to come back to Guns. Can't get any clearer then "Not in this lifetime", but nothing will be enough for some people. They just keep clinging to the reunion fantasy.

Slash has made offers to work with Axl again but he has given up because he knows how Axl feels about him. If Axl changes his mind about how he feels about Slash, then they would be able to work together. Although Slash was upset with Axl, he is not looking for an apology. Slash would just be willing to forget about the past and move on. They had their differences but that was a long time ago. Axl is not ready to do that because there is just too much pain and thinks it was all because of Slash. Too bad he still lives with that shit on his shoulder. I really wish he would get some help to get over it. Things would be so much better for him if he did that.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 2

Marc- much has been made how Axl wants an apology from Slash. In all reality shouldn't Axl be the one apologizing if they were to ever have a chance at a reunion? I mean he's said more venomous things (atleast publicly) than Slash. EX- he's in my ass. He should have never been in Guns or left after AFD. One of us will be dead before a reunion. It's like a divorce. Etc.... Do you think Slash (if ever asked to reunite) would blow all that off/take the high road?

Just for the sake of argument. Let´s say Slash apologizes and all is fine between them.That would be great for their personal relationship. But I don´t see Slash going on tour to SA and Vegas just for the hell of it the way Axl is doing now. Slash is a guy who likes to make an abum every 2 years or so and tour with those new songs. And play a few classics to please the crow. Axl has been milking the past for the last 3 years. It took Axl more than 10 years to make an album. And it doesn´t look like he is willing to make a new one. I don´t see how Slash can change all this in a blink of an eye. Yeah, Slash could be a guest in a show just like Izzy did. But I don´t think he can turn around the current state of affairs.

Slash has made offers to work with Axl again but he has given up because he knows how Axl feels about him. If Axl changes his mind about how he feels about Slash, then they would be able to work together. Although Slash was upset with Axl, he is not looking for an apology. Slash would just be willing to forget about the past and move on. They had their differences but that was a long time ago. Axl is not ready to do that because there is just too much pain and thinks it was all because of Slash. Too bad he still lives with that shit on his shoulder. I really wish he would get some help to get over it. Things would be so much better for him if he did that.

Thanks Marc. It's been fun watching (thank you youtube) the recent Axl/Duff shows from SA. Amazing how we've seen a new (the old) Axl a little bit....a little extra bounce in his step so to speak. Can only imagine what he'd be like with Slash back again.

I don't want a reunion, but i agree with you. Axl shouldnt live with that anger, it's only hurting him and preventing him from really moving forward.

Thanks Marc. It's been fun watching (thank you youtube) the recent Axl/Duff shows from SA. Amazing how we've seen a new (the old) Axl a little bit....a little extra bounce in his step so to speak. Can only imagine what he'd be like with Slash back again.

Probably dead

Probably dead

Life doesn't owe you.

Probably dead

Life doesn't owe you.

who?

me?

I don't want a reunion at all

Axl is done, imo, so why bother? :shrugs:

It ain't that far in the past. Wasn't it Slash who approved the Vegas DVD release and then put on the brakes? He's being a little baby and making people think that he's done nothing wrong.

I think his management fucked up this (but nevertheless it IS a dick move)

It ain't that far in the past. Wasn't it Slash who approved the Vegas DVD release and then put on the brakes? He's being a little baby and making people think that he's done nothing wrong.

Completely off topic but that avatar is fucking amazing! :lol:

Completely off topic but that avatar is fucking amazing! :lol:

Thanks, i find it on another forum :axl:

Wasn't it Slash who approved the Vegas DVD release and then put on the brakes?

So it's been confirmed? Please share the links to the official documents where I can read about this. Thanks.

Both RF and I believe UK confirmed this.

So it's been confirmed? Please share the links to the official documents where I can read about this. Thanks.

Do we know the meaning of the word "confirmed"? :rolleyes: If they indeed confirmed it, please link me to both official statements where it's expressly said that Slash approved the Vegas release and then blocked it. A copy of an official document will be enough.

Let's share it with all the members in this forum.

Thanks..

Do we know the meaning of the word "confirmed"? :rolleyes: If they indeed confirmed it, please link me to both official statements where it's expressly said that Slash approved the Vegas release and then blocked it. A copy of an official document will be enough.

Thanks..

The world doesn't revolve around what you want. Life doesn't owe you a happy ending. Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

Thanks..

The world doesn't revolve around what you want. Life doesn't owe you a happy ending.

There's a happy ending for me if you're not able to provide sources to your false claim. Deflecting the discussion won't help either.