Could Slash join as a special guest appearance as Duff has done?

Why can't Slash do the same? I don't understand this hate between Axl and Slash :blink:

They were like brothers back in the day..Life is too short to be pissed off all the time..

Edited by gunnari

I apologize for creating this thread..Little bit drunk right now :lol: :lol:

But I hope in my heart that Slash and Axl would apologize each other one day..

Right now I'm watching videos of Tokyo -92...What a chemistry Axl and Slash had together..

Edited by gunnari

ITD ONLY WORK IF SLASH MADE A PUBLIC APOLOGY BOUT EVERYTHING AND COME CLEAN WICH WOULD DESTROY HIS SOLO CAREER BUT ALSO LET HIM REJOIN GNR

Yes but also Axl has done some shitty things too..Both have to apologize each other.

Right now I'm watching videos of Tokyo -92...What a chemistry Axl and Slash had together..

There was anything but chemistry between them in Tokyo.

On topic: Yeah, I think it's feasible. Either that or Axl hires Stephen Hawking as a dancer for Vegas.

Edited by Thin White Duke
  • Like 1

They can't because why would Axl want Slash back? I mean... He has DJ. It's all going great. Fans are happy. Tour was a success. Haters are pissed. Axl's voice is on fire! And man, bring on Tommy back, YEAH!!

This is more realistic than a sequel currently; Axl will never release anything else whilst alive, but each of Sorum, Izzy, Adler, Duff, Gilby will come in for a few shows to spice things up over the next 5 years of touring except Slash, if Slash joined him onstage only then will his New GNR dream be realized as failed and frivolous. Or, he can finally get his shit together, leave old gunners where they ought to be if he's serious about this being a GNR band capable of putting their own stamp to the history (they're more than capable, even Ashba here and there) stop touring the same things and progress...