2014 NHL Thread

Ace Nova

Fuck the Rangers.

It's a shame that Akeson had that awful penalty in the third, though really the Flyers were being most outplayed the entire game and were lucky it was tied at that point. But yeah Akeson looked mostly pretty good for the Flyers before that horrible penalty that really fucked the game over for them. I think it was only his third NHL game. He's played in the last two final regular season games but I think that's it.

But yeah fuck that game.

Anyone watching the NHL Playoffs this year?

I watch hockey about two months a year....when the Flyers make the playoffs....and that time is now....

Go Flyers!

Oh really? The flyers aren't in the playoffs for 2 months a year, won't be this year either, more like a week after getting swept by the Rangers. How long were they in the play offs last year? D'oh!

Rangers haven't lost to the Flyers since 2011 I think.

Oh the memories. #YouCantBeatUs :D

Anyone watching the NHL Playoffs this year?

I watch hockey about two months a year....when the Flyers make the playoffs....and that time is now....

Go Flyers!

Oh really? The flyers aren't in the playoffs for 2 months a year, won't be this year either, more like a week after getting swept by the Rangers. How long were they in the play offs last year? D'oh!

Rangers haven't lost to the Flyers since 2011 I think.

Oh the memories. #YouCantBeatUs :D

jensen.gif

whatever

• Like 1

What the fuck was that, Hawks?

Hawks were up by a goal and firmly in control, and for some reason I'll never understand, they start gooning it out and injure two players. They deservedly get like 10 minutes in penalties (including a 5 minute major for the remainder of the 3rd period) and the Blues score with 5 seconds to go.

They only have themselves to blame if they lose this. Go Blues.