Press CTRL + V and Post

Broskirose

• Describe your topic. Describe why this topic is interesting or important. (2 Points)

I want to see how music can be an effective tool for development. Personally, music is a great passion of mine and I want to see exactly what it does to the brain, and if it can be a positive device for an individual. I will look at various studies and techniques, such as music therapy to see what exactly music does to a subject. For a proposed experiment, I would like to see groups of subjects given tasks or observed related to music.

• Identify your IV and the DV (1 Point)

My independent variable would be a group that is given a series of tasks without music or sound effects. Their ability to complete the task would be the independent variable. The music the next group listens to and the outcome of their tasks would be the dependent variable.

• Describe the research article. Explain why it relates to your topic (6 total)
  • Describe the sample (1 point)

The study, titled, Music, Brain, and Health: Exploring Biological Foundations of Music’s Health Effects, looks at how listening to and playing an instrument can have direct biological effects on a human being. Short and long term effects are viewed with a multitude of different patients- some of which have brain damage. The goal is to see what the effects of listening to and playing music have on these patients. This directly relates to my topic, as it explores the biological effects music has on us.

• Describe the operational definitions of the IV and DV. Comment on reliability and validity. (2 points)

• Describe the findings. Relate to your topic. (2 point)

The study found that

• Describe their discussion of future directions and/or limitations (1 point)
  • Construct Reference Page for this article and 2 other relevant articles – can get from first article or another search (1 point)

http://search.proquest.com.proxy1.cl.msu.edu/docview/1171907373/F67463706654642PQ/2?accountid=12598

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e69d708dd26946556fc1a19544279f3537e201be&dn=Game+of+Thrones+Seasons+1+%26amp%3B+2+Spanish+Sub&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337