Most misplaced song in a GN'R set

Are you happy with the order of the set when Guns play?

-I think WTTJ is badly misplaced. It always seemed to work better as the opener. That's a kickass way to start off a show

-YCBM could be a great closer.

I know it's stale but it's all we've got. Don't shoot the messenger! Just trying to stir up conversation.

CD songs don't fit with the old songs. They should drop all of them.

I'm one of the one's who made myself enjoy CD but I'm going to have to completely concur with your statement, sir.

Chinese Democracy songs in a setlist full of classic tracks is like a beautiful face on a fat woman.

Most of the CD songs are awkwardly placed. CD shouldn't be the opener, Sorry always killed the vibe, and SOD and TIL never seemed to make much sense anywhere. I feel like ever since Ron's departure that the CD songs just don't work with the older material; Ron was able to mesh everything very well.

Estranged is way too early in the set.

Estranged should be the first song of the encore. It's all quiet, lights are out, and then you hear the cymbals out of nowhere. That would be epic.

• Like 1

Most of the CD songs are awkwardly placed. CD shouldn't be the opener, Sorry always killed the vibe, and SOD and TIL never seemed to make much sense anywhere. I feel like ever since Ron's departure that the CD songs just don't work with the older material; Ron was able to mesh everything very well.

Estranged is way too early in the set.

Estranged should be the first song of the encore. It's all quiet, lights are out, and then you hear the cymbals out of nowhere. That would be epic.

Estranged used to work great in the encore. Wish they'd start playing it in the encore again. It's not a particularly hard song for Axl, and it just...doesn't work well as the fifth song (Or so) of the set.

Also, if they're gonna keep playing Nice Boys, encore plz.

I feel like the opener is the only good place for CD unless they cut the intro... otherwise you would have a breakdown for the intro in the middle/end of the show.

I like YCBM as an opener. I wish they'd bring back OMG and use that as an opener and prostitute as a closer.

Axl can drop whatever he wants. I wish people wouldn't say he can't drop You Can Be Mine because thats just plain not true. He didn't play Don't Cry for years and thats high on the list of songs people expect to hear! He has to play November Rain, Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child. Literally everything else in the set is debatable and I'd prefer he take out the ones he can't sing at all.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but its because the songs just plain aren't that good. He hasn't released new songs that stand up at all with the classic stuff. At least they don't work that way an iota in concert. They feel like boring crap, even a song like Chinese Democracy that I really like.