Most misplaced song in a GN'R set

Just my opinion, but I think that Jungle is the best opening song of any band...........For the lights to be out, anticipation going through the roof, then you hear those opening chords....and then you hear Axl's scream "Do you know where you are?" and then the how he finishes it off holding the Diiiiiiiiiiiiie part for about 15 seconds.......simply magical and sends the crowd into an absolute fury. Best opening song, of any band.

Also, PC is one of the best closing songs of any band out there. The ending of the song just fits perfectly to close out a concert.

Opening with CD and not Jungle is one of the biggest mistakes this band does live (imo).

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. Shackler's Revenge

3. Right Next Door To Hell

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. Estranged

6. The General

Bumblefoot Solo

7. Civil War

8. Prostitute

9. November Rain

Fortus Solo

10. Rocket Queen

11. Yesterdays

12. You Could Be Mine

13. Breakdown

Tommy solo

14. Going Down

15. Sorry

Ashba solo

16. Sweet Child O' Mine

17. Nightrain

18. Paradise City

Vegas set list. There's a few that'd be considered misplace since some of them are new.

- Jungle should be the opener for a number of reasons that have already been mentioned

- Estranged should either be in the encore or near the end of the set

- Bumblefoot solo songs are probably the most "out of place" part of the set. If he's so set on writing with GnR, write a fucking solo piece. I like his songs, but they're too 'wacky' for a GnR show.

- You Could Be Mine should be replaced with Bad Obsession or something new

- Rocket Queen should be dropped or alternated with If The World

- None of this matters if he can't sing the songs without gasping for air between lines

- Jungle should be the opener for a number of reasons that have already been mentioned

- Bumblefoot solo songs are probably the most "out of place" part of the set. If he's so set on writing with GnR, write a fucking solo piece. I like his songs, but they're too 'wacky' for a GnR show.

- None of this matters if he can't sing the songs without gasping for air between lines

No Rocket Queen? Wow... I don't think I would say that RQ is ever out of place. Great song, and I love TIL...

No Rocket Queen? Wow... I don't think I would say that RQ is ever out of place. Great song, and I love TIL...

Axl butchers it at least 70% of the time now. It should be dropped, or replaced.

It's only now occurring to me that he could rehearse it. That's kinda fucked up....

Axl butchers it at least 70% of the time now. It should be dropped, or replaced.

It's only now occurring to me that he could rehearse it. That's kinda fucked up....

Do you mean the lyrics? I noticed that at the London Duff gig and one other show I've been to, can't remember which. He got Jungle mixed up at the London Duff show, too, but it was still one of the best gigs ever.